Sezo's Diary

Currently I'm around 168lbs, and 5'2 so I'm overweight. I have always been a plump girl so weightloss is kinda a sore point but I'm really motivated at the mo! I think as my overall fitness as improved a bit more I feel that I can do more cardio work to shift the calories.
Ideally I would love to be in my correct weight band. So I'm looking to cut at least 20lbs EEK!

I've started a regime of doing alternate yoga workouts (about an hour) on some days, and others a Tae Bo DVD (the first one) at least once, maybe twice when my fitness improves. Would that be enough cardio work but with a balance of stretching and muscle work?
I've heard that drinking water helps with weight loss too?

Diet-wise I'm trying to snack on fruit whilst sticking to a cereal breakfast, lunch and dinner. Also I want to focus more on whether I'm hungry when I eat and to stop eating when I'm full. I'm trying to get in tune with my body which the yoga is really helping with!

Lets hope I keep it up lol. Any good or bad points you want to highlight about my regime? I could do with some help :)

Thanks folks!
Sezo

Keep up the work, stay dedicated. Post up how your results come along.

:)

Well, had a sneaky peek on the scales today and I lost a pound! WOO! Not bad when I didnt think I'd done enough for that lol. I ate icecream as well yesterday (with banana so not too bad!) so to have lost a pound in a week feels great!
I've been lazy today and not done much working out, but tomorrow is my Tae bo day. I really look forward to feeling the burn!

Sezo
x

"I ate icecream as well yesterday (with banana so not too bad!)"

uh-uh-uh! You know thats cheating. :)

Thats like saying I drank a cup of soda today but since soda is mostly water its not that bad.

"I've been lazy today and not done much working out"

Get motivated! Grab the most available/closest friend you have and call them up. The conversation should go something like this,

I want you to listen and listen good. And when I hang up the phone never listen to me again. I'm trying to lose weight and I need your help. Get on my ass and make sure I work-out and eat right. If you see me, or I tell you I'm not eating right, scold me. If I don't work out on any given day, scold me. Thanks for being there for me.

*click*

No laziness. Don't over-work, but work when you can, and when you should. Hope you have fun doing it. :)

Back