Seb's New Year Journal

Looking good girl..still watching ;)

Hope so. Thanks for still watching :) I'm gonna start making my diet really strict starting tomorrow. It'll consist of mostly protein but also carbs and fats too.

Again 600 calories on cardio

I feel bad, I ate a few cookies today :( and I don't think my weight has gone down either

Hey good work !!! dun worry bout the cookies it happens to the best of us!!! dont let it get u down just keep at it !!! and you have probably lost fat and gained muscle so dont stress bout the scales too much ay just go by how u feel !!! :)

Yes Sebani, your doing awesome, don't worry about a couple of little lo' ccokies. step away from the scales, listen to your bod and the mirror (just make sure you look at it without the warped glasses that we all put on when we look at ourselves). you are doing really great so just keep it up :)

Measuring your waist says more than looking at a scale.

I use both actually and the best thing that can happen to me is seeing my waist decrease and my weight increase. :)

Yesterday i did 500 cals on cardio today was basically a day off with a volleyball game. We were SO close, we lost in the third set by two points :(

I hope you don't have too optimistic calorie measuring devices.
Some machines at the gym makes me want to give them the finger (lucky that a machine doesn't have feelings) when they say "100 kilocalories" after only 10 minutes!!

cardio machine measurements of calories burnt are way off in my opinion. There are too many factors they don't take into account. If you want a measure, the cardio machines I use say I burn about 1100 calories per hour (which I very much doubt)

But, it depends on intensity, weight, age, heart rate, fitness levels etc. There is no way it can be accurate because it doesn't know any of these things - it also has no clue what your metabolism is like and thats the key factor

I think its a good way to measure your progress but, I still doubt its very accurate

Back