Weight-Loss Safe food

Weight-Loss

yellowducky

Okay so "safe food" is food you eat that you feel "safe" and wont gain if you had a lot of it.

mine is

Coffee
Salad
Noodles* Pai thai noodles & Spring vegetables
Popcorn

I recommend being careful about coffee, especially if it affects your sleep. Sleeping well will provide you with energy to exercise and you will feel better overall. I recommend eliminating caffeine from your diet entirely. I felt a lot better when I did. I'm planning to make a post going into detail about sleep in the future.

There is no such thing as a "safe" food, having too much of anything has drawbacks

I once accidentally visited Paracelsus´s grave; it´s behind a church that starts ringing its bells at 6 am and keeps doing so every 15 minutes, even on Sunday. Which isn´t great when your hostel bed is literally less than ten meters from said bells but does mean you have time for sightseeing before breakfast.

... it´s behind a church that starts ringing its bells at 6 am and keeps doing so every 15 minutes, even on Sunday. ....
on travel when i worked for the Navy i sometimes stayed at the BOQ on Kaneohe Marine Corp Air Station where F4's (the loudest jet in the military) took off, typically with afterburners and often in pairs, at all hours.

i sometimes stayed at the BOQ on Kaneohe Marine Corp Air Station
I stayed there once, I was doing contract work for the Navy and traveling with a Navy employee. It took a bit of doing, but he got us both rooms in the BOQ. Kaneohe is a beautiful place.

Back