Results of our cleanse, we are excited!

Isamom

Hi,
We went ahead and did a 9 day cleanse we are so impressed! I just wanted to post our results here. My husband has tried everything under the sun to lose weight. He's never been able to stick with anything long enough and ended up putting on even more weight. He has about 75lbs to lose. In just 9 days he lost 20lbs and 27 inches! He now has the motivation to continue! I lost 8lbs and 13.5 inches in 9 days. I can now wear clothes that I wore prior to having my 2 kids. We are so excited about this we are sharing it with everyone. This has been the most effective program and SAFE program we have ever tried. It is very nutritious as our bodies are getting a blast of nutrients, minerals and amino acids that aid in the cleansing process. It's a phenomenal technology! Just wanted to share our results.

what kind of cleanse is this??

cleanse? i always thinking of shower products when i hear that word.. id like to know more! 8lbs in 9 days.. yes please. :D

paulab

Can you please send me some info about this too. I would like to give it a try and maybe my hubby. Or Isamom can you tell more about it also??

Last edited:
Isamom,

could you please let me know what it is that you did to loose all that weight so quickly? Very Curious! Thanks,

Beth76

To solve at least one mystery here, the product is called Isagenix. You can look it up on the web for more details about their cleansing products. Paula is giving it a try I believe next week. So I don't think she'd mind if you PM her, or read her diary to see how it goes for her.

oh thanx nb :) so its like a product supplement thing? i was just curious at whether it was like a detox natural foods thing or something...never mind :)

Hey Everyone!

I was just so impressed and excited that I wanted to share our results with everyone. We joined the company because of the wonderful technology in cleansing and detoxifying the body! With the results we have had, we have looked more into the company and are defnitely promoting it now to people that we love and care about. Actually we don't have to do much, they take a look at us and want to know what's happened!

I've been out of town so hopefully you have gotten your questions answered about Isagenix. If not feel free to PM me. It's been wonderful being able to help so many people, my husband has struggled for years and years trying every diet in sight, the cabbage soup diet, Atkins,Slimfast, etc, etc. He's never found one that he could actually stick to as a way of life. Now he has lost his cravings for all the junk food he used to eat and is satisfied with the meal replacement items they have.

We also use it on our kids, it's fantastic and allows them to also get the much needed nutrition they don't always get from food.

I'm here to help anyone, whether if for info or if you are in need of a weight loss coach! It's been so rewarding!

Hi Isamom,
That is cool that you give it two your childern. Especaill yyour younger one. Now I really, really wanti t. I have a child the same age as your and I would love to have her take it. Most days it is very hard to get in all her need nutrients. Money is tigh right now. So I have to hold off. But If I were to get it from you do I get everything like on the website for the 9 day program???? Hope to hear from you soon. Go ahead and Pm me if you wanna

Hi Jelly Belly,
I just pm'd you. I look forward to helping you in any way I can. Your kids will definitely benefit, it's just so nutritious for them and I'm already seeing results in my almost 3 yr old.

Back