Report Fitness Fraud

Don't get out your credit card until you have all the facts and details, especially the ones they 'conveniently' left out of the infomercial. Join here to find out what they didn't tell you about products like Bowflex, cableflex, soloflex, nordicflex, crossbow, that thingy that electrocutes your stomache, and whatever else might seem too good to be true. Share your stories if you feel your fitness equipment didn't live up to the advertiser's promises. This group is not to be used for promotional purposes of any companies products.

Report fitness fraud by posting to:

http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/fitnessfraud

Thanks for bringing this to everyone's attention. It's especially useful for people who use home gyms!

Fitnessguy said:
Don't get out your credit card until you have all the facts and details, especially the ones they 'conveniently' left out of the infomercial. Join here to find out what they didn't tell you about products like Bowflex, cableflex, soloflex, nordicflex, crossbow, that thingy that electrocutes your stomache, and whatever else might seem too good to be true. Share your stories if you feel your fitness equipment didn't live up to the advertiser's promises. This group is not to be used for promotional purposes of any companies products.

Report fitness fraud by posting to:

I joined this Yahoo group some months back to see what was up. I posted twice concerning the Soloflex and what a viable piece of equipment it is in meeting fitness, bodybuilding and strength goals. The messages were not posted, and later I was removed from the site.

I do agree that there are certain fitness items out there that are fradulent, and crappy. However, I did not see any discussion on why these items are crap, or which ones are beneficial.

So, enter this group with your eyes open.

Over40

Why would the people who belong to this forum need a yahoo group? If its crap, they can usually find out about it here anyway.

Back