Question for the professionals

cmillington

As I spend more time losing weight and getting healthy, I keep wondering who the professionals are.

Where did you train? What do you do? How did you get into this field?

Where did you train?

-I have a certification from the National Academy of Sports Medicine in Personal Training. Added specialties in senior training and weight loss CEUs.

-A certification from American Fitness Professionals and Associates in Nutritional Consulting.

-In the process of getting my BS in the field of Fitness and Wellness.

-In the process of getting a ACE certification.

What do you do?

I am a Personal Trainer and Nutritional Consultant. Currently I work locally at a gym, in home training, and online training. I also write and will be releasing my first Ebooks in the spring.

Moderator at this forum as well as a great forum

Currently there is a heavy focus in my work on fat loss and metabolism repair.
Corrective conditioning and postural distortions are a personal favorite as well.

How did you get into this field?

When on the journey to my own fat loss and getting into shape I became shocked at how little I and people in general know about the human body in which we live in. I was taken under the wing by some really great individuals and taught so much to the point that I decided this is what I want to do. I want to help people the way I have been helped. For the record some of those very people post here and at world fitness. It started as a simple bounce and has lead to a full blown desire of making my own mark on the fitness community. I couldn't ask for better teachers or clients. I never stop learning and will continue to educate myself everyday, that is the key to achieving anything you love correctly.

Back