question about crunches and arms

Hello I am a 24/m. I weight 166lbs or around there at least no more than 170 and am 6'2. I am very thin. But I have a few extra pounds on my stomach. it hangs out a bit. What I want to do is turn it into muscle. How many crunches should I do everyday. I Used to do like 20 in the morning and a little more at night. But now its difficult because my new working hours. How many crunches should I do every night? Also Are there other excersices that arent to difficult that I could?
As for my arm I am lifting arm weights. and l lift 35. though my right arm is weaker than my left from years ago. So I usually use 35 on my left arm and if my right arm is tired out i'll lift a 25 weight. How any times should I lift arm weights or reps or whatever its called? and Does anyone know of good shoulder excersices?
I am also trying to cut back on what I eat and I have been esating cottage cheese, turkey sandwiches and tunafish. Can you name some other high protein foods? or Protein bars that actually dont taste like crap? Well please answer the questions. Thanks!

we cant turn fat into muscle. what we can do is reduce the fat covering your muscles and making your muscle bigger. keep training your abs but that will not reduce the fat on its own. it is more a matter of diet and exercise.

train your whole body with good exercises like squats, deadlifts, presses, rows, chins and dips. shoulder presses are a great shoulder and arm exercise.

cottage cheese, turkey and tuna are great protein foods. you also can do yogurt, milk, eggs, chicken and lean red meat.

:)

Back