Weight-Loss Question about blending vegetables. Share your thoughts please!!!

Weight-Loss

poyoboyo123

Is there a point in blending bad tasting vegetables and just drinking them quickly to avoid that bad taste, but get all the nutrients?

Alternatively you need to add a lot of fatty food to make them tastier enough for chewing.

I usually add fruit to vegetables. :) or water. it's helps

Well nutrients are important for your body. Its all about right nutrition. You dont need to drink a juice that doesnt taste good. Instead eat vegetables by adding little bit of spices like salt in it, it helps to make taste better. I hope this was helpful. If you want you can also weight by drinking a tea. If you want to know about that you just go my article and read about that. Here is the link to my article spam link removed
From the taste perspective I need to add a lot of cheese or meat to make vegetables taste good. Spices are far from making vegetables tasty if I use very simple and easy recipes. Good fruit teas in my are are damn expensive.

Well it`s not all fruits and vegetables that should be blended.You need to make sure that they are organic and washed properly.Otherwise you might end up putting pesticides and toxins into your body.Honey is medicinal in nature and just a little can be added for a good taste.Also the choice of fruits with sweet taste like banana,orange etc can be helpful

Back