Punching Bags

Just wonderin how many people use them I have an 85 pounder and use it all the time, not only does it really get my heart pumpin but great stress reliever and never can be too prepared lol, even though I have only been in one fight in my short 22 years of life.

punching bags are great i would get one, don't know where to hang it =[
my friend has one i use it at his house. its a standing one. very good but one bad thing is some one has to hold it from behind because hard punches will make it move slowly aross the floor. it doesnt tip over though.

I use punching bags about 4 times per week.It can be an excellent workout for conditioning and fat loss.I prefer to use the 100ib heavy bag almost exclusively.You have to work harder to make it move and it absorbs punches better than the lighter bags.

Yea I hit the heavy bag 6 sometimes 7 days a week. Total body workout. You also might wanna try a double end bag. Its basically a ball that hangs from the ceiling to the floor, you hit it and it comes back. You gotta slip out of the way. Good workout.

daytonasurf said:
Yea I hit the heavy bag 6 sometimes 7 days a week. Total body workout. You also might wanna try a double end bag. Its basically a ball that hangs from the ceiling to the floor, you hit it and it comes back. You gotta slip out of the way. Good workout.

Ya actually my friend who just gave me his 85 pounder got one of those its pretty nice thing a lot better for training for a fight lol but ya great for hand eye cordination also

the only problem is if you dont have any where to hang them i dont think my old old house could handle that much wieght on a support beam

Check into getting a wavemaster from century fitness. I have one that I use for martial arts. Its a stand up bag, doesn't move at all. The base you fill with sand or water.

Grammaton said:
the only problem is if you dont have any where to hang them i dont think my old old house could handle that much wieght on a support beam
How about this then

Something like this could be useful

Back