pricing

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigdaddy8491

I think the option of the gastric ballon is awesome. Im just baffled how they come up with a price of $8000. For a procedure that takes not much more than 10 minutes. Little stiff if you ask me.

as with any weight loss program, they know people are desperately wanting to lose weight. I am sure Clinics will say that it helps with the cost of the dietician, the trainor and the psychologist, however you will likely see each of those individuals 2 times, so that is still very steep, more people can also be referred to a dietician by their family physician and this be covered by OHIP. It is very expensive however people will argue can you put a price on having your health back, always a way to justify it. I had the balloon and it was not successful, I so often think of what I could have done with that 8000.00, if it had have been successful I think I would have been ok with it, but it is a tough thing to swallow when it isn't successful in the long run. Something to think about, finance programs make it a viable option for many but again, imagine continuing to pay for something that didn't work......:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back