Lisa3

for four servings you'll need:

600g potatoes
20g sour cream
200g lean ground beef
500g green beans
100g onions
100ml vegetable soup (stock mix)

Peel and cube potatoes and cook in saltwater until almost done. Steam green beans until tender. Slowly roast ground beef with chopped onion, spice with salt, pepper and paprika (do not add oil, there is enough fat in the beef. Take meat out of the frying pan and roast potatoes in the remaining fat. Add the beans and meat. Mix the sour cream with the vegetable soup and add to the pan. Stir and bring to a short boil. If desired spice to taste with additional herbs or garlic.

Nutritional value: one serving has 245 kcal and 5.5g of fat (20.2%)

hi on the carbs, but sounds good ... just don't forget to add about 10lbs of mushrooms :D ... and, if u cook it in a crockpot of some sort, you can skip the sour cream

I thought the sour cream was the best part:eek:

but you are correct...it tastes good, but it is not.......Would it help if I would just use more meat and less of the other ingredients to make it a little more balanced? And the mushrooms are a great idea mmmmmmmmmmhhhhhhhhhhhh

yea, usually for receipes like this, i double the meat and cut the vegies down by a 1/4 ... however, if you take this meal and have it for lunch then the carbs aren't so bad. Usually, when I make as stew of sorts, i start it in the afternoon and leave it in the crock pot for 10 hours and have it the next few days for lunch.

Back