Please help, training routines

Hello,

I'm not too new to training but I'm kind of a newbie...
I haven't got any real education or knowledge about fitness/body building and so far I've been setting my own routines based on nothing concrete really..
I'm looking for help regarding routines I should be going through.

I'll get straight to the point:
I'm 18, pretty ectomorph(real fast metabolism, slim 70kg 186cm), not aiming at becoming huge but certainly getting packed with some muscle mass. I eat pretty healthy, although up until now, I'd workout and go straight to bed without having a post-workout meal.

As for Cardio, I ride my bikes and skate everywhere, rarely take the bus or the car. I know that isn't real cardio work, but since I'm a slim guy, I find it less important since I want to focus getting bigger.

I'm much more interested in working out the entire arm muscles, chest, back, shoulders and core muscles rather than my legs atm.

I do my workouts at home. I have 30 mins available daily 2 to 4 hours after having a big heavy dinner.
I own a pull up bar packed with all sorts of grip options, a pair of pushup bars, a really slim backpack in which I cat fit up to about 3X4kg =12kg weights (which I can use both for added weight for chest or back exs as well as for other stuff like bicep work).

in terms of capability...
I'll explain the random routine I set for myself through which I hope you would get an estimate of where I'm standing:
15 10kg (backpack) pushups with bars regular form
20-30 dips with legs lifted on a chair
10 10kg (backpack) bicep curls
10-15 10kg (backpack) pushups with bars touching each other (like diamond, only straight)
20-25 dips with legs lifted on a chair
10-8 10kg (backpack) bicep curls
10-15 10kg (backpack) pushups with bars wide form
20-25 dips with legs lifted on a chair
10-8 10kg (backpack) bicep curls

Back: My back is really weak. I haven't been working it out because I just finished building and hanging the pull up bar in my room.
Chest: I can manage to do 40 full pushups at max with the pushup bars, and about 15 with the weight bag filled with 10kg.
I've dropped core work lately for no reason... better get back to it.

Forgive me for the long post which probably won't be very valuable to others... It's just that I've been postponing this for far too long, and I feel I'm wasting my time and not making the best out of it.

Any sort of suggestions given would be greatly appreciated!

Hey brother, no need to apologize for a long post...that's what the forum's here for :) To be quick and to the point, if you're looking to put on mass, have you considered a program like Body Beast? Where are you located, btw?

Jason
jasonfroehlich@gmail.com

Back