Playoff time! Bengals vs. Steelers!

Whodey! Pittsburg is hopefully goin down in this Sundays 1st playoff game. I'm from Ohio so I'm a natural fan. Who else is with me?!

DUH!

Haha, you know Im right there. Cant wait for this game...well, as long as the Bengals win. I dont care if they lose to anyone else, but I want them to whoop the steelers. :eek:

yeah, did you guys catch that osu vs. nd? i am not that big into pro ball like i am into ncaa, but go bengals! did you guys catch the latest poles for next year. since usc lost, i hear they are putting ohio state in 2nd! So hope we take another champ next year. Too bad Carpenter didnt get to play. poor kid.

Yea, I saw the 2nd half of hte OSUvs ND game, missed the first half though. Good game though.

Is Carpenter the one that broke his ankle in the first play vs Michigan?

Is Carpenter the one that broke his ankle in the first play vs Michigan?[/QUOTE]

yes. and it was so sad too. it was his last game of the season and he was a senior. it really sucked . he was crying pretty bad on the bench. he actually only had a hairline crack. i would have thought that it would of healed by the time of the fiesta bowl. they had him suit up and everything. they sould have let him play at least 2-3 plays.

yeah everyone around here, well the steeler-haters, said it was a dirty cheap shot but everyone knows it wasnt. and were off to indy this sunday, personally i think were screwed, but stranger things have happened.

Lets go Steelers!

I dont think it was a cheap it. It was football.

What I DO think was cheap was, the place we were at, all of the steeler fans CHEERED when he went down. Thats dirty.

well there just ignorant people, the city of pittsburgh doesnt contain many of them. and besides, bengals players were ranting to kimo after the hit saying cheap shot and crap to him.

Ya, that's bad news for Palmer, and it was big of him to let everyone know he didn't think it was a cheap shot. Bengals fans, just be glad you were in the playoffs. With Marvin Lewis in charge and the big free agents wrapped up, you're gonna be on the rise. Pittsburgh has gotta jump out of the gates quick at Indy if they want to win. Last time the Colts were in charge the whole time and they were surprisingly more physical. Oh ya, and a pet peeve, Bob Sanders would not be a Pro-Bowl and All-Pro safety if he wasn't on the most successful team this year. Granted, he can bring it, and he's a young star only getting better, but All-Pro? Are you kidding? He had only one interception and two passes defensed all year. I know he plays the run like a linebacker, but you can't be one dimensional in this league. He had plenty of opportunities at passes too, because everyone played the Colts from behind, and their pass rush forces a lot of errant throws. Nick Collins, a rookie free safety on the Green Bay Packers, actually had better stats. He had three passes deflected in ONE against Cincy. And the Packers were ranked first in the league against the pass, so most of the time they got run on.

Back