Pinky's Before, Inbetween and After Photos

you look good in your latest pic! who is the dude? he looks kinda like my brother.

oooh thanks.. im so pleased that its actually starting to show. Its can be soo depressing sometimes when you know your looseing weight.. but you look in the mirror and think that you don't look any different. :)

The guy is a random guy that i met in the campus club... Well technically he is a friend of a friend... was chatting with the friend and this guy came up and wanted a photo with me. God only knows why! hehe Only seen him once since this picture... when he happened to be green. :D He was dressed up as Frankenstien for a Halloween party. hehe looked quite realistic too which was the funny thing. :D

But yeah.. seemed like a nice guy for the little time that i spoke to him. :p

Update on my progress:

This picture was taken about two weeks ago while i was at work. Was handing out tokens for free malibu shots, which is why i am wearing the stupid (very unflattering) t-shirt. The horns are because it was a 'heaven and hell' themed night and i was trying to participate. hehe

So guys.. what do you think?

You're looking GREAT! So very good looking, and you've made great progress since the last pic you posted! Who's the cutie with you? ;)

:D Thanks Beagle.. you have no idea how good it is to hear that. :)

The guy is my friend Rich.. He's a little drunk in that photo.. its kinda funny really.

I agree, you do have a nice pair..oops I mean hair! (plz dont be offended) hehe..Im a single gentleman, so Im gonna be watchin your progress pics with keen interest, so when you finally reach your goal of being a model (your not too far off anyways!) Im gonna put the pic in my 'Hottie' folder! I agree you are quite an attractive young ladie..! Go girl!

Last edited:
That is great girl you can see such a difference you are looking GREAT!

oooh thanks! :D

here's another one. Taken yesterday. :D

(I was bored.. so i played with my camera again.. Anything is better then writting these damn essays. :( )

You can really see the progress you're making - GREAT JOB!

And such a pretty young thing you are, too. ;)

I havent seen this whole post. i was just looking at all your pictures Pinky and holy crap what a difference from the begining to now. Good job Hun!!!

heheh thank you. :D i cant believe how much difference there is from looseing a stone! I just got to keep on track now and loose 2 more. :eek:

Thank you. :D I'm trying to find my charger to my digital camera but have misplaced it. *grumble* My room is such a mess... hehe

OMG! Pinky, I just was browsing through here, didn't know you'd posted so many picture updates. The difference is amazing girl!! You look fabulous!!!

Back