Pilates video for men

I was wondering if anyone out there knows of a good Pilates video for men. My husband sees the changes in my figure and would like to add a little bit of Pilates to his routine, but the videos I have only make references to parts of the body that women have, like squeezing the pelvic floor muscles by pretending to stop the flow of urine. That just doesn't work for men. My hubby got too frustrated and gave up because he knew he wasn't doing it right when he tried my videos.

I figure there has to be some male work-out since Joseph Pilates was a man. However, most of the videos are geared towards women.

I think the Windsor Plates videos are geared towards men also, at least the commerical says so, because they have Danny Glover saying he uses them *shrug* I dunno though, best bet is to go to their website and see at

Becky-e

Congrats! I too had a baby, 8 months ago. I am looking to lose and tone my body again. It gives me hope to hear that you are happy with your results. Which Pilates tape do you use?

I hope you find a workout tape for your husband.

Girlwgreeneyes

I'm currently using Kathy Smith's 2 DVD set for abs and lower body. They did wonders for me. When I have a little more moolah, I'm probably going to get Winsor Pilates because I've heard good things about them.

Back