Physique Phights

You know what might be fun? Physique photo dueling. Two members agree in a gentlemanly (or...womanly...but I doubt many will bite) manner to post their physiques. Other members will rep who they think is the superior specimen. This type of dueling will breathe new life into our board, and will entice the fires of competition to grow exponentially. Indeed, the competition may be limited to certain body parts if two members would like to duel arms, legs, serratus anterior, or what have you. What say you board?

Splendid!

Simply post your challenge here. With a white glove, approach your potential opponent and slap them across the face. It is most common to proclaim, "Sir, I challenge you to a duel!" If the challenge is accepted, the terms may be discussed. On the date of the duel, the members are to post their pictures in a thread in The Photo Gallery, with an appropriate title. Beginning rep will be recorded and at the end of the duel, say in one week (although the terms may stipulate other duel durations), reps will be tallied and the difference will show the winner!

Of course, it is well within my knowledge that duels may be fixed and will be completely "unfair", as rep is not equal among all members. In essence, Derwyddon's opinion is worth more than most all other members! Hohoho *twirls mustache* But as a gambling man, I am interested to see such savage rivalry and may even partake.

So have at it! Being rich has become quite the bore as of late, and I demand entertainment! *twirls mustache more*

Last edited:
This could be quite the idea lei. Now I just need a bit more training and I will be ready!

Balderdash!

I assure you victory over such philistines as Evoloution. You should strike while he is recovering from sickness and injury :D

Yeah but that's no fun. Poll wangs aren't as waveable as rep wangs. Plus the whole element of people's opinons being worth more than others (and thus worthless) serves towards the fact that it's all fun and games, and no one's really being judged.

True but only the user who receives the rep knows he got it.

I know, and that makes it totally dumb. Like if Sara or Chillen reps you it's worth like 10 other people who think you look great. And your other reps from other threads might skew the results. Hahahahah, I think it makes it so ridiculous and fun. The best thing I can see coming from this is just some worthless bragging rights for fun, and some friendly competition/stupid banter going on. I guess some people can post in the competition thread and say "I repped XXXXX"...but that's not really necessary.

Maybe we could even get some neg reps in there which would be pretty funny :rofl:

I think it's a creative use of the rep system. Maybe if Chill and Sara compete we can knock them back down some reps...what do they need all those for :D

Anyway, I'm just shooting ideas out...But I think this could be a really fun thing and people that don't want to participate don't have to. Plus it gives us some dumb excuses to spread some rep around.

I am here, wang in hand! bring it you lil sissy boy! don't hurt me. The only thing I ask is that you not go for the legs first. I can not flex them for a day or two. 8 hours on a bike yesterday, and I have been cramping all night.

so- willy wonka wang weiner wimpy womanizer! You are a body builder! I am an athlete, lets go with Bicept! (am I doing this right?) hhehee

OH- and because Tony was careless enough to say only "he" (the receiver) can see the rep. I challenge Derwyydon to post her bicept and compete with the winner between us.

p.s. who gives a rip about rep anyway!

let's see and show the parts we work on all the time. Whether someone is far in their path of development, or not, they are not where they started, and the sooner we show ourselves, get comforatable with what we got, the sooner, we get mo bettah!

SWEAT DAILY!! or wis you would have.

FF

p. and a major s.

this needs to be under the umbrella of positive re-enforcement. i can handle criticizm and being told my bicept is under developed and the skin is loose. BUT- we both know most can't. This may turn into a blood bath, and the last thing you want is for somebody to stand in the mirror and grind themselves down.

Especially you body builder mirror hog types! ehehehehe

and, I also didn't like that I seperated body builder and athlete. BB's are athletes. Certainly though building for appearance only is different that testing performance. Neither is better than the other.

There- i had a diplomatic moment! mark your calendar. ;)

Sweat Daily
FF

and, I also didn't like that I seperated body builder and athlete. BB's are athletes. Certainly though building for appearance only is different that testing performance. Neither is better than the other.

There- i had a diplomatic moment! mark your calendar. ;)

Sweat Daily
FF

BBs are athletes? I don't know about that... :D

This may turn into a blood bath, and the last thing you want is for somebody to stand in the mirror and grind themselves down.

Especially you body builder mirror hog types! ehehehehe

I agree. We should ban Mreik from competing here. All in favor say "AYE"

I plan not to participate.

My wish for the one's that do, that it turns out to be a positive experience.

ROCK ON, everyone. :)

Best regards,

Chillen

I hope that there will be less criticism and more dumb silly stuff going on. I think instead of posting who they think is better, members should just rep the person they think should win (read: not always the better looker ;))

Awesome FF, I knew you'd be a good sport and down for this, it's why I picked you :)

So, you say you want to go with biceps do you? Very well, I accept, although my biceps are underdeveloped I am comfident I can whoop you kind sir :D

Let us meet in three days to do battle!

Indeed it is time for another duel.

I think I might duel someone! Someone who I think will be quite even with me in size (ie. small) and girlyness (he talks to his dad alot in the bathroom)

This here fellow is no other than my pal MR PHATE!

MR Phate if I may be so bold to call you that I would like to challenge you to a back double bi's

Do you take me up on this challenge ?

This is phate when I win

This is me when I win

This is the lady that will think I am awesome and want my number

And this sheep will look on in a serious manner

So what say you phate

This sounds like a great idea....just let me get my photo-shop skills in order, I mean, let me train a bit harder for a few weeks :D :D

Nah, this is the kind of idea that sounds brilliant while everyone has had too much to drink...but could turn kinda weird, plus we'll have the gays in here super-quick (like on YouTube).

Oh, no offense FF ;)

Back