Photos of people with same height/weight as you

Thats so friggin awsome, I've been looking for something like this for years!!

yay!!!

That's pretty neat...but the person at my height and weight is a guy...soooo, that makes a HUGE difference..I like looking at the lil ppl...they're sooo cute! haha ;)

oh this is good!!
i'm a little bit little @ 5ft 3 & a bit...though i usually round up to 5ft 4...
hence...my huge heels collection!! :)

That's pretty neat...but the person at my height and weight is a guy...soooo, that makes a HUGE difference..I like looking at the lil ppl...they're sooo cute! haha ;)

:rotflmao:

There's nobody at 5', 160lbs, wah! ..Then again, I probably classify for the 150 now! >D

I've been considering submitting my pictures here, since I'm a rare 5-footer and they need some more photos down there. But, sadly, I am so very lazy! But it'd be super neat to have photos of me for every 10lbs...... I think I might just do this when I hit 150?

And gosh, that 92lb girl at 5'6" is sooooo thin (14.8 BMI?) :willy_nilly:

That'd be awesome Wild Vulpix, Pictures are such a great motivator!!! What about the month to month picture challenge? It's just a challenge for you. A picture at every 10 lbs down is a great idea!! :hurray:

I thought about the Month to Month challenge, but I don't think I'd lose enough each month to see any difference. Maybe if it was every 2 months or 3? But 10lbs sounds better... Hmmm.... Thanks RunningGirl!!! You've convinced me!

:) great idea! .. actually will help tell off people saying "you're too thin" or "you shouldn't lose any more", hey look at this!

This is awesome, I've been looking for something like this....it doesn't look very useful now, but I hope more people put themselves on there.

Love it. Unfortunately, nobody in my 'before' category (5"10' and a few, 370 lbs), and nothing for right now either. :(

But I looked at the 220 - 200 pics, and if I can end up looking something like that, I certainly won't complain!! ;)

Did anybody see that 110 lbs girl at 5"10'? Jeeez.....she looks sooooo unhealthy! :(

Seriously considering sending some pictures there...just gotta find something suitable.

Love it. Unfortunately, nobody in my 'before' category (5"10' and a few, 370 lbs), and nothing for right now either. :(

But I looked at the 220 - 200 pics, and if I can end up looking something like that, I certainly won't complain!! ;)

Did anybody see that 110 lbs girl at 5"10'? Jeeez.....she looks sooooo unhealthy! :(

Seriously considering sending some pictures there...just gotta find something suitable.

i know did you see the pic of the girl in the white dress/dark hair 200lbs??? she looked fab & curvy...in all the right places...some ppl just carry weight well i suppose. but the really thin girl 5ft 6 i think?? looked wayyyyyy too thin.

:D

Nice to see somewhere with some taller girls--Hard to find photos of taller ladies at different weights. Thanks for bumping!

That is cool.....and depressing! Looking at that chart, i'd have to lose another 45 pounds to look good! I always thought i'd look ok at 126, now by the looks of it, i'd have to get to around 110, fuck me!

See how it goes. I think it's too individual- this is helpful but not the be all and end all. (For me, people at my current weight seem to look alright, better than I do, people at my goal weight and the category above look amazing, people in the category below look incredible too but I know for a fact I'd be skin and bones weighing that little)

This is so awesome. I have to say though, the person who is in my place...we have totally different body shapes and I don't look like that. Interesting to see how others carry the weight differently! Thank you for sharing!

Back