Personal Workout Plan

Hello!
I am a 14 year old boy wanting to develop a personal workout plan to help me get back into shape. I used to be in fantastic shape. I played football, basketball and ran track. I am 5'7" and weigh 165lbs. I have access to a full gym for workouts.

At 14 years old you should be seeking out the advice of someone near you. You say you have access to a full gym... is this at school?... if so there must be a PE teacher/ football coach or other adult that you can get some coaching from. All the programs in the world written mean squat if you cannot perform the exercises correctly. All that will happen to you here listening to advice, real or mostly not, will only see you confused and or hurt.

You need someone with you in the gym coaching and correcting poor lifting form and techniques, because you will have many.

Seek out someone close to home or school and if you have no luck hunt me down and we can talk some more.

Thank you for your help but i'm home schooled and I don't have a coach. The gym i have access to is the local rec center. I had training on all of the equipment and I have been taught proper technique. If you could help me create a workout plan I will find someone to ensure that i have proper lifting technique. Creating a workout plan for myself is an assignment for school but i would like to actually use it. Thanks again!

From my experience

Do as many body weight exercises as you can

You will be amazed at what these exercise can do for you

Regularly do as much exercises as you can but in morning time only.Morning time is very effective for exercises...

Exercise more, eat less junk food

Back