Personal Training Solutions!

Personal Trainers are a great investment for a health and wellness business. There are new and efficient innovations to this occupation. If you're a gym or exercise center owner, than the programming I'm going to explain could be a great option for you! EZ Coach system is a great way to teach clients to eventually become independent to further their fitness and workout desires. EZ Coach combines a 7-component system acknowledging nutrition,fitness, mindsets, and more to fully condition. The program is Ipad accessible and desktop. Mobile apps and internet platforms are near finished! The system takes a clients vital such as: blood pressure, BMI (Fat %), height, weight, and more. This helps create a perfect and ideal plan for the client to learn and grow with. It is a 8 week at 3 days per week program incorporating all exercised necessary to accomplish personal goals. Once the first 8 weeks are completed, a new platform can be created to continue gains and strengths. There is access to complete nutrition plans, like our gym sells the plan for one outright price. If this sounds like something can could either save you money through consolidation, or create a more efficient environment for clients and staff, than please E-mail me at: peak10fitness @ gmail.com . My Name Is Eric. I would be glad to help you out. We have a solid connection with the owner of the company, so the referral would be secure.

Kind Regards
Eric F.
Peak10Fitness
Canton, OH
peak10fitness @ gmail.com

View attachment 6163View attachment 6164

Attachments

• photo3 (1).jpg
    photo3 (1).jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 807
  • card.jpg
    card.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 98
Hey Eric,thanks for this...

You're welcome! If you have any questions feel free to reach out to me!

Eric F.
Peak10Fitness
peak10fitness@gmail. com

and always keep a close eye on your clients. myimpel.com is a new app that will provide personal trainers insight in their clients progress and testing results at any time.

hey keep a close eye on your clients

Back