Perfect Pushup?

no but you could probably use some kind of dumbell instead

My uncle has them, they are ok. He actually messed up his back and had to go to the hospital from using them though. I'll stick with regular pushups :)

I have regular push up bars, i think they are quite usful, i didnt know that they triggered your abs awell, i bought them to increase my bench.

In my oppinion I don't think you really need push-up bars you just need nice cold ground only time I think yull need push-up bars is if your doing push-ups in 90 degrees weather on black top

I havent used perfect pushups but I have seen them at walmart. Im sure they will force you to engage your core muscles more than without them. Placing dumbbels on the floor and doing pushups that way cannot compare to placing your hands on something that will spin if you dont engage core muscles to prevent them from spinning while doing your pushups. Thats probably why some get hurt using them.

I personally find that doing pushups on olympic training rings, or dumbbells suspended by cables makes your body work the hardest to complete a pushup because your hands do not have the support of an immoveable surface. Its not for someone with weak core strength or you would probably pull a muscle and get injured. Its definately something to work towards.

yeh, i picked the perfect pushup up at walmart about two weeks ago and i can honestly say that after using them since then i'll never really want to go back to doing regular pushups when working out ever again. the perfect pushup allows you to engage more muscles in the pushup process because of the twisting motion and having to keep your body stable all while doing so. i personally think the perfect pushup is well worth the money because it exceeded my expectations, and i would also recommend them to anyone else looking to have a good, yet simple, upper body workout in the comfort of their home.

Back