Pennsylvanians???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mmmm Pulled PORK!!

I was never a big fan of BBQ, even though my Mom used to get take out from there every now and then. They make their own bread there so you can make your own pulled pork BBQ sandwiches and what-not and sometimes it would still be warm when she got home...one of those with some butter is all I needed.
:willy_nilly:
They relocated to a bigger place right by Dean's Diner, actually. Every time I go past Clem's, the place is always packed!

:iagree:
Yumm....I dont know where you're from but in philly theres a place called JOHNNYS HOTS - a little stand - that is sooo good. I get the pork with sweet peppers!! yum.
:hurray::cheers2:

Im from PA!!! Bloomsburg...Home of the Bloomsburg Fair!

I was born and raised in NEPA... Bradford County to be exact! I went an hour and a half away to Scranton for college, and straight to Florida after I got my degree! I do NOT miss the winters! :biggrinjester:

Grew up in Scranton, went to PSU for near a decade, now I am in Potter County... bet you didn't know Pennsylvania had that county (except for the girl from St. Mary's, she prob knew, lol.) I sure didn't know it existed until I moved here.

Lots of PA folk! I am from Moosic, small crap town near scranton... but currently living next to valley forge park and about 3 mins away from the KOP mall. Much better area =)

Lewistown Pa, I was born and rased in KS though. My husband is here or I wouldn't stay. >.> Lewistown is not that great of a place to live. U.U

Hey All!

Glad to see a lot of Pennsylvanians on here :) A few friends have started a Facebook group. We're planning on expanding it and getting some exercise groups setup. Feel Free to visit our page:

For those of you who are not familiar with this group, Matrons of Muscle, let me give you some information. The Matrons of Muscle is a fitness group formed in Northeastern Pennsylvania. Our goal is to help women of all ages gain the knowledge and find the support they need for a healthy and happy life.

Our page will include healthy recipes, great workouts, local exercise schedules, fitness articles, motivational support, and so much more. We plan to even start up some fitness groups that can meet locally and work-out together. Not only will we be socializing, but we'll be losing pounds doing it!

Thank you for taking the time to learn about us and we're hoping to expand this to really help out the community!

I'm from Mountville, which is in Lancaster County

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back