P90x

What do people think about P90X I just got it and I am going to start this week, I got 4 weeks before prom so I hope to see what it does, but I definitely think it will give results in 90 days seems challenging.

Don't know yet bro but I just bought it myself and expecting delivery next week. I read up on it and it does seem challenging and sound as far as training principles. I got because it seemed like a great work out I could do in the morning without having to go to a gym. I'm really looking forward to it.

You planning to follow the diet too? I'm thinking that will be an important part of it as far as results, especially quick results.

Let me know how you progress. I'll do the same in this thread.

Yeah I m planning on following the diet I am still looking at it to see hwo it, but I might substitute some of the meals with meal replacement shakes because I am in school so its hard for me to get in some of the meals so I can jsut dirnk a Myoplex shake or something.

I am starting the P90X workout plan, and I have set up a personal blog if anyone else wants to join me. Its just to give each other motivation and track our results. I know its better when you have someone else that you know is going through the same stuff. anyway, please feel free to drop by at . See ya soon! :)

Im a p90x graduate. Starting a blog is a good idea. Thats what I did and then I invited everyone I know to look at my blog so that it made it easier to kick myself in the butt to keep myself accountable to succeed. Its the most challenging home fitness program, ever. Definately follow the diet guide if you want the best results in the fastest time possible. Dont forget to read through it including the begining as it explains how you can modify based on your specific biological needs because lets face it, a one size fits all diet is not going to work for anyone to a complete T. You can see my before and after picture in my profile. Be sure to take a before picture as the fitness guide tells you to. Its important! Good luck, let me know if you have any questions about any part of p90x. Here is my blog if you want to read what I went through

Tom

Wow, thanks for the tips, blogging sounds like a really good idea to help keep you motiviated.

Back