orange bowl

alright, who does everyone have picked for the orange bowl? of course everyone is saying oklahoma and usc, but i wouldnt count out auburn and wisconsin (since my buckeyes arent doing so hot :( id really like to see wisconsin win out and take the big ten)...

since lsu took it last year i hope someone from the sec takes it again. after georgia kick our butt i thought it might be them. auburn squeaked by us but they have a good shot.

i just hope its not usc and oklahoma...the season could very easily end with 4-6 undefeated teams, and no real objective way of saying which 2 are the best...i mean no doubt about it, usc and ou are great teams, but auburn looks unstoppable right now, and wisconsin is looking suspiciously like a team from 2002 thats pretty popular around here in columbus...and if utah and boise state are undefeated, we could end up with a BCS disaster...

im predicting that utah goes undefeated and ends up in the fiesta bowl...and gets lit up like a christmas tree...

i dont think so...but then again, i would have said the same thing about oklahoma around this time last year, right before they got shredded by k-state. usc has notre dame who beat michigan and tennesee this year, so that may be a big test. auburn has georgia coming up and wisconsin has a game at iowa (who hasnt lost at home for a very long time).

Back