Sport Official Draft Thread

Sport Fitness
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well after a great turnout and achieving a 38 person sign up, its time to begin the draft. That equates to 19 teams.

Well after the last thread ended you seen that I had randomly assigned the drafters and remaining draftees.

I then took the drafter list and used the same program to randomly assign an order of drafting. It is as follows:

jovegirl (f)
marker (f)
leiyunfat
dallen
typhon
gymmike
focus
dry
evolution
tic
jaim (f)
functionaltrain
lillian (f)
thrace
kraken
bigtom
danger_dave
realworksucks
chillen

This means that jovegirl has the 1st pick, marker has the 2nd pick, and so on all the way to pick 19 (Chillen). The program I used to do the randomization is called The Hat.

Heres who they have to choose from:

Wojo
Sorridere (F)
JDie2033
Eric L
Georgen
Hardyb
5pirit
Skians40
Shayner
Flyinfree
Markmywords
G8r80
ndebt
Drex
marko157
jmanjman
calcium (f)
tonymcclellan
josej

So how does it work?

Well starting tomorrow (Monday) jovegirl will post who she chooses as her pick. After that that person is no longer available. Then marker is allowed to make her choice at any time. There is no waiting for any cue or anything. When its your turn, you go.

Time Limit

There is an 18 hour time limit to make your choice. If you fail to select within the allotted time, you move to the bottom of the list.

Ex: Jovegirl makes her selection today at 12pm. Marker then has until 6am tomorrow to select. Obviously I hope that not everyone takes that long, because ideally I hope for us to be finished drafting by Sunday. Again if that person doesnt select, and its been 18 hours, the next person should automatically begin.

IF YOU MISS YOUR PICK, THERE ARE NO EXCEPTIONS. YOU WILL MOVE TO THE END OF THE LIST.

Reserved thread space

if some of the drafters are missing in action, how is this going to start? We're supposed to start today, right?

edit: so thoeretically this isnt gonna happen today, but moreso probably next week....

if some of the drafters are missing in action, how is this going to start? We're supposed to start today, right?

edit: so thoeretically this isnt gonna happen today, but moreso probably next week....

Yeah. I think it'll prob get started next week. maybe a bit longer in time if a lot of the drafters take their max time to pick their candidate.

WOW! I wonder how many of these draftees will have "last one to be picked" night mares tonight!

I can't believe we have a school yard situation here! how cool is that!

well if you pick me, you better get ready toi bust your hump! or bust mine I guess.

hahahgaha

pick me pick me

hehehehe
:rofl:

It'd almost be cooler if the draftee picked the drafter. But since I don't count in Tony's world...I'll just let sleeping dogs lie.

that's it, I smell revolt in the air!

Let's take up arms and attack!

raw raw roar!!!! gimme my spear!

the taste of blood in our mouths, the smell of death

no mercy no retreat

Arrr, is this a mutiny I see? FF, walk the plank ye yellowbelly scum! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back