Weight-Loss November 30-day On Plan Challenge

Weight-Loss
How is everybody doing? I'm doing great! Need to figure out how I'm going to document this challenge in my signature because all the code makes it too long and won't accept it.

Today is going to be difficult on getting my step count in, the weather is awful outside, blowing sideways rain and gusting in the 50mph range. Even having my office on a second flight of stairs and having to pee often from all the water I drink is not doing the step count any damage, dang it!!

Stay strong everybody, only 25 days left!!!!

I'm doing well. My weight shot up on November 1st, but it's back tied with my previous low and down a smidge below the 10/31 weight. I'm hopeful that I will hit my down a pound as it has been dropping signifigantly daily for a few days. Today was day 345 of the run streak, I've tacked on the bodyweight squat challenge too, I've been perfect on food all week.

Glad you're doing well Kaplooie! Good luck with getting your steps in! Stay safe!

Good luck everyone! I'd like to join, though I've done some calculations and I think I can still lose weight having my calorie intake a little higher.

Great Job Everyone! *** Keep Pushing! *** We Can Do It!

View attachment 23287

I had a low points week bc of the dental mess/recovery...Not to mention Low Fitness as well. :ack2:

So glad it's the start of a fresh week and I can get back to business!

Had a horrible day on Saturday but I did not go over my calorie limit. I did however devour candy, so many of those dang "fun" sized ones. So not fun. Glad I didn't do a no candy challenge for november, HA! The only thing keeping my step count in line the last two days was the dog demanding her walks. NaNoWriMo keeps my butt planted in front of the computer typing a LOT.

Back