Not sure how to get started on my weight loss

Status
Not open for further replies.

mopa

Hellooo I am in need of some pointers as a person who is inexperienced in weight loss/health. I'm a 19 y/o female , 5'6 and weigh 180 pounds,I've gained 40 pounds in the past 3 years due to my depression reaching an all time and because of it I stopped going out anywhere,stopped going to school and graduated hs online, stopped any physical activity, u get the point. I was just eating constantly and not moving at all throughout the day.

Well since I've just recently started to overcome the depression I've had since age 11 with help of meds and therapy, I'm ready and motivated to get out there and live a healthy lifestyle both mentally and physically.

However with my luck I recently had an injury and cannot do any physical activity for a few months. So until then (and I'll continue healthy diet once able to workout too), I'm going to cut my calorie intake and eat healthy foods that give my body the good stuff it needs in order to shed pounds.

I'm not sure how many calories I eat a day currently but it's a lot more than I should and I don't eat tHe best foods.

I'm kind of inexperienced and don't know much about losing weight and would really appreciate some advice to lose some just by diet ,for now,-until I can start exercising again.

So [approximately] what should my max daily calorie intake be? And what are some healthy foods that are beneficial for weight loss?

Thank u

Hi
I was in the same boat as u 5.3 tall and 180ibs i lost about 20 ibs in 6 weeks by drinking all natural coffee once a day which reduced my appetite i would definatly recommend to anyone who is struggle to lose weight without any support i tried for the past ten years and kept failing every diet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back