Not gainging quick enough, is my Gear legit?

Ok i know this is over asked but i dont know where else to go...

I dont know if my gear is legit, and I never know, this is my 3rd cycle and I have never had any side effects. I have used completely different sources each time. totally unrelated sources.

No noticeable testicular atrophy, no more or less acne, not much (if any) increase in libido. I dont notice any (extraordinary) gains at all, I mean I get huge in the first 2 weeks and seems to just stay the same - more or less. I dont sweet more or less, no anger or aggression.

I do have ADHD and a lot of things affect me with opposing effects could that be why?

anyways, here is the stats on my current gear:
NDC-0745-0208-01
testosterone depot injection
usp pen-hoff pharma Inc
200 mg/mL
10ML Sterile
Pen-Hoff Pharma Inc.

and...
Anadrol - 50
(oxymetholone)
50mg/Capsule 30 Capsules
Pen-Hoff Pharma Inc.

both have the same batch number even though they are different products, so thats not a good sign, and also i opened up the anadrol tab and its takes a lot like powered sugar will pill flavor (a bit of both)

SO, My question is 2 part:
1. Is my Gear legit?
2. Even if it isn't what is the odds I got bad gear 3 times from 3 different sources. Why do i have no side effects.

P.S. since I have had problems in the past, Im doubling the dose to 6 ml a week, and i know that will piss people off but whatever. so that should be 1200-1400 mg per week and still nothing.

190 lbs 6'0

here is an image: ( i will tkae of the website after i get some help)
bestmarketingdeal.com/images/test.jpg
the one on the left is from my last cycle

bump anybody have thoughts on the pictures?

Without getting hold of the stuff and checking it chemically no-one can tell you if the stuff is leggit. There are interesting people who will sell vials of vegetable oil etc. as the gear, safe in the body but no testoterone.
Doubling dose will do nothing but increase likelihood of side effect as you body would produce eostrogen to counteract the sudden over the top influx.
Hormones are not used up in the same way as food, they are more like keys in locks, having twice as many keys doesn't mean opening more doors.

One thing a few guys I knew in the more roid based gyms found was that the body seemed to level out after a while, there is some thought that this can be due to the body stopping producing it's own natural testosterone so you are only getting the injected stuff. However the dose is usually set to compensate for this and remember just keeping the initial gains is more than you would do naturally.

If you are gaining, keeping it and not getting negative effects, I would say, you're doing a lot better than many. Doubling would be horrendously foolhardy, expensive and pointless, don't do it. Possibly more a case of look at your training than your supplementation.

Back