Cohen's Lifestyle Nikita's Journal! =)

Prefix for Cohen's Lifestyle

Nikitahh

Hi All!!

I Start Cohen's today! Im so excited!
So, this is my journal to tell everyone how im going and get support :D
I chose to do Cohen's because I live on my own with my fiance and can never figure out what groceries to buy and food to cook, and Cohen's tells me exactly what i can and can't eat.

A bit about myself :p
I am 19 years old
I am 154cm tall (about 5"1') yes i am very very short lol
and i currently weigh 78.6kg
so I have to loose around 30kgs.

Thanks everyone for reading and supporting me. x

Hi Nikita! Glad to see another newbie on this board. And hey, we're the same height! Good luck on your Cohen journey - once you get the hang of it, you can get creative with the recipes and have fun :) I never did my own grocery shopping before but since starting Cohen, it's become a weekly ritual that I actually enjoy. (My mom sees this as a perk as well cos at least she doesn't have to stress about food.) And like you, I chose Cohen because it's a very specific diet. I like that there are no 'gray' areas and what I like even more is that it really works!

Try as much as possible not to deviate, cos boy will you have to pay for it. I had 2 'cheat days' (my doctor's orders cos I got sick) and the scale really went up! Yikes!

Anyway, again, good luck and have a happy healthy day!

Thanks so much goodlucktummy! it means a lot to me that someone is reading this and supporting me!
Yay were the same height! haha I dont find many people as short as me.
Im really going to try and stick to this and not deviate, it will be hard especially going to my nannas all the time, (as she is italian) and all she ever wants to do is feed me! haha she just doesnt understand. But i will definately try my hardest, im still young and sick of having to worry about my wieght all the time and going out with friends is depressing cause there all a lot skinner than me.

Thankssss. :D

So, its been 2 days now! and i have stuck to it so far :)
though i must admit it has been soo hard all i want is the food everyone else is eating haha but oh well i just have to try and forget about it.
I havent had any headaches or anything yet either so thats a good thing :)

Nikitahh x

Hey Nikitahh,

Welcome to the forum.

Congrats on day 2 and before you know it, it will be day 22 :)

Lets hope for no headaches and wanting everything you cant have is quite normal just try your best not to have what you can't have, remember this is your medicine and if you do not use it correctly you will not get the results you want. Like you said you are quite young, and if you do this now and get rid of the extra weight you can go through your 20's looking stunning and beautiful and feeling great about yourself.

Hope day 3 and 4 have gone well for you and remember to keep strong, we are here for you if you are having a hard time!

Try and experiment with your food it really does make a big difference to what you eat and how you prepare it and you will stop wish for other food :)

Take care.

xx

Hey angel!
Its day 5 today :) yay, i cant believe it haha.
I got a little bit of a headache in the afternoon on day 3 but i got over it.
I have only had a little slip up, nothing too bad i only had an extra crispbread and a bit of cheese :/ but i guess its better than something really bad.
I really hope these cravings for other things do go away cause its just sooo hard, but im just taking it one day at a time and every time i have a craving i think no i cant :) and i think the fact i know if i do have something they can tell in my blood test stops me from having it lol.

I am going to try and make something out of the receipe book today :)

So today is day 8,
and i went and wieghed in today! (cause we do it every week here) i dont know why when most of you do it ever month but oh well...
ANDDDDD I lost...................................3.5kgs YAY
Im so happy about that! and i lost 10.5cms in total!

That is great news Nikitahh. I am not at all surprised though as I am so confident that Cohen's works. Stick with it 100% & you will get to your goal weight in time at all. I will catch up with you again at the week-end. I have had such a tiring last few weeks & today capped it off- am feeling fairly worn out. I'll explain in my diary tomorrow.
xo Cate

Hiya Nik

Congrats on your loss...like Cate said it is no surprise if you stick to plan you will lose.
Thanks for dropping into my diary.
I wish I could report that I've done well but unfortunately I fell off wagon again.

All the best - Samx:)

Thanks Sam! yeah cohens really does work!
I hope u can get back on the wagon again :D
By the wayyy ...
I had my second weigh in on friday and i lost another 1.5kgs!! which is soo good, so ive lost 5kgs in 2 weeks! YAY :D

Hi Nikitahh- Well done!! I knew btw that you didn't mean the "can't be bothered" in that way but couldn't resist the tease :D Glad you're feeling better and so happy that you are losing nicely :) xo Cate

haha thats good then i didnt want u thinking i would mean it in that way.
Where abouts do u live Cate? you live in Australia dont you?

p.s. i forgot to mention i would probably have lost more wieght but i had a few slip ups when i was sick because i slept in so couldnt have breakfast and really couldnt get up to weigh my foods so my fiance just brang me food in bed, i did feel very guilty about it though!

AUGHH! I SUCK I SUCK I SUCK! ive been so bad this week!!

I just have had a really lazy week and couldnt be bothered to wiegh stuff and argh i feel so bad and guilty!
Im starting it properly again tomorrow! gosh i cant even make it through 3 weeks! geeze.

Ok Nikitahh, Stop beating yourself up & start getting absolutely determined & serious about it. What's done is done. YOU CAN DO THIS but you must want to do it more than anything else! Knuckle down my friend & do it. 100% & you will be there much quicker & a whole lot less painfully. No guilt, no anguish, you'll strengthen your resolve if you go through to the end of re-feed 100%. Imagine how proud of yourself and how good you would feel. Sending you some strength and encouragement. GO NIKITAHH!!!!! xoxo Cate

Thanks sooooo much Cate! I am determined from now on! deffinately, i do not want to feel that guilt again.
Thanks so much again it definately helps when i have someone to support me and make me feel better again :) xxx

So im getting back on track now :) Its the last week of tafe this week- THANK GOODNESS! Except i have soooo much work to do in 5 days its ridiculous. However, i go to tafe with my friend and she is around 150kg (ive tried so hard to encourage her to go on cohens or something but she wont, she doesnt seem to care about her wieght. Infact she tries to make me not diet, saying im skinny ect. but im not really...) but she eats all the yummy food infront of me and its soooo hard watching her eat chips and gravy while ive got my chicken n salad so im sooo glad i wont have to worry about that after this week :)

I havnt wieghed in in a while because i was away visiting my friend after her boyfriend broke his back and then broke up with her :( and now my consultant is going away this week so i will be wieghing in again next week :)

Nikita xxx

Hiya Nikki

Thanks for visiting my diary awhile ago....I'm only getting back to all now.

I had a bit of pressure to some degree when on Cohens the first time...but I was so commited to losing nothing could sway me. And once you have reached your goal you will feel so great about yourself. Sorry to hear about you friend and he now ex boyfriend...lifes tests aren't they?
Good luck with your weigh in as well.

Samx:)

Hey guys!

Sorry i havnt been on to update! i have just broken up with my fiance so ive been in the process of moving and have been really busy!
Im okay though, it was my idea, i just think im too young to be tied down at the moment, i just want to have some fun and i wanna get myself figured out and loose this wieght for myself :)

Nikita x

Back