New shoes

So I'm looking at getting some of these Vibram 'five fingers' shoes, which are more like a protective sleeve over your barefoot.

Probably the KSO, as I have a high instep and I doubt the other models will fit snugly enough.

I've been wearing some really lightweight Sketchers for the past year but they are starting to get a little worn. They are also laceless so I really have learned to love that about a shoe, and the weight.

Tried on a pair of KSO. Not bad, but my smaller toes barely got in the right spots. I don't have long toes, especially the pinky.

Not for me I guess but they would've been ok otherwise.

I just read an article about those....now where was it????? hmmm

If I can find it, I will post it for you. I think they are very cool, and wouldn't mind trying them. I have very long and narrow feet and I pronate horribly - not sure they would be the best for me.

if you have a local Scheel's store, they have them so you can try them on.

I'm kinda bummed, I was really looking forward to some unique yet functional shoes.

lol, at first read I almost thought you were talking about the toe socks from the '70's.....:D

I just took a peek...those would be great for me around the house. :cool3:

I may be looking into a pair.... I have long fingers and toes, so maybe they will fit me ok.....

Did you try any of the other models or doesn't it make a difference?

No Scheel's here (haven't even heard of them) - but I'm sure some place has them to try.

Now for my funny - duh moment (no, I'm not blonde).....the article I was reading was right here on this forum....

http://training.fitness.com/articles-research/ditch-running-shoes-41141.html#post379069

Back