New Points System

What is it? I can't see any announcements or anything

Can we rep people again?

I'm not sure about this one, but a lot of forum have a points system and you get points based on your activity level etc....

Its a mystery!!!!!

We have over 10,000 posts between us and not a single point! Is that because all our posts are pointless ****? I'm sure I made a good post once ;)

Not sure about me though :D

Ha! Ha! Ha! You have got one point Tom, you are n00b. :D

newbie.jpg

just a new program i installed on Friday. not sure if it'll be of any use or how it even works ... just messing around.

What the hell is a community award? hmm.. this is weird. and there are worse spammers here than me.. Though I was pretty bad back in the day when I had some opposition from you know who.

there's a huge section in the manager about how the points work, but I'm in the middle of launching some major websites and haven't had the time to look into it.

What the hell is a community award? hmm.. this is weird. and there are worse spammers here than me.. Though I was pretty bad back in the day when I had some opposition from you know who.

Who Karky? I have no idea who your talking about....:D

Or is it illegal to say that word!

Saying it will result in an infraction, which will not only carry the full force of my moderating wrath, but actually also negatively effect your points!

The points are gone now..

Back