new member pic

Picofme-1.jpg
[/IMG]

Hello everyone. I'm new to the site stats are 6ft 155 lbs. Main goal is to try and put on lean muscle mass.

I would start by attrophying your own brain, then, perhaps, make valid forum posts.

Looking good, but at 155lb and 6' tall, I have to wonder how much muscle mass you have elsewhere. I'm getting the feeling that your legs, and possibly back, will need a lot more catchup work, as I wouldn't expect many lean guys your height and weight to have that much visible muscle. But I could be wrong. Either way, if your goal is - as you say - to gain more mass, then developing the whole body is definitely the way to go.

Just taunting. I don't like it when people just post photos.

No hows tos or how you got to this physical state.

It just screams: "Look at me, I'm awesome."

I can hate all I want. Even though I'm incapable of such a thing.

Tell me something mean, please. It will gratify your own consciousness, I'm sure.

I had a whole big post about to fight with you Shadow. But I'm just going to say to you that what you're doing is just as attention bearing as what you claim that I did and what OP did. You're trying to get attention by using big words. Deny it all you want, but OP worked hard for his body, as the picture clearly shows.

Ignore Shadow...he's been taken care of.

Never hesitate to report rude posts. We don't need those people here any more than we need spammers. Use the little Report Post button and we'll do our thing! :)

Well even though that Shadow dude was a jerk I think you look great!

Back