New member. Does this look fat to you?

View attachment 5594
Why does my body look fat to me? Every time I look at my pictures, it looks like I'm fat. Sorry, I cropped my face out because it's FAT! I was never this fat. I used to be sooo skinny. Why do I look sooo fat?!!! I don't like it.

This was when I was skinny:
View attachment 5595
I have to lose weight and slim down NO MATTER WHAT!

Attachments

• tumblr_m6q3pqyoum1qahqvno1_500.jpg
    tumblr_m6q3pqyoum1qahqvno1_500.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 1,796
  • me15 edit.jpg
    me15 edit.jpg
    104.2 KB · Views: 474
Can I get some replies? I want to hear some opinions.

In My opinion You're definitely NOT fat :)

And I admit to you seriously, I'm 6"1', weigh 69 Kg, about 152 lbs, and I am obsessed with Fitness, and my weight, everyone says I need to put on weight, but I'm Happy like this, 0% fat, only fit. I'm not saying this to bore You (I'm sure it did tho lol) I'm saying this to tell you, that personally I'm a bitch when it comes to fat, and so I reckon people fat as soon as they have a bit of belly or like slightly chubby arms or legs, but in My opinion as You asked, You look Fine.

If You want to lose weight, as always, take it easy, be determined but take care of your health, don't stop eating or something :) You need to sweat, run, or go cycling or just skip a rope, many ways to drop some pounds, not that hard, so if You want, I'm sure You will make it quicker than you think ;) As for food, well I needn't make a long talk about what not to eat... It's the usual drill, just, a bit of everything, often, but not A Lot of each thing ;)

farewell and Best wishes

In My opinion You're definitely NOT fat :)

And I admit to you seriously, I'm 6"1', weigh 69 Kg, about 152 lbs, and I am obsessed with Fitness, and my weight, everyone says I need to put on weight, but I'm Happy like this, 0% fat, only fit. I'm not saying this to bore You (I'm sure it did tho lol) I'm saying this to tell you, that personally I'm a bitch when it comes to fat, and so I reckon people fat as soon as they have a bit of belly or like slightly chubby arms or legs, but in My opinion as You asked, You look Fine.

If You want to lose weight, as always, take it easy, be determined but take care of your health, don't stop eating or something :) You need to sweat, run, or go cycling or just skip a rope, many ways to drop some pounds, not that hard, so if You want, I'm sure You will make it quicker than you think ;) As for food, well I needn't make a long talk about what not to eat... It's the usual drill, just, a bit of everything, often, but not A Lot of each thing ;)

farewell and Best wishes

Thank you for the advice. I appreciate it. I am definitely gonna exercise more. I hope I will be able to lose weight soon. It does take time. I will keep going no matter what. I won't give up!

You don't look fat and I assume many people think the same. But if improvement is what you're after, I say go for it.

Hello,
No not at all.
It just your assumption...

Back