New in GA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angelic1

Hello everyone, just found your cool group and I love everything that I have read so far! I am a married mother of 3 kids, I want to lose 20 lbs so bad! I just started taking Trim Spa yesterday, so far so good, I have no more sugar cravings!!! I am about 5'6" and weigh...too scary to tell you, maybe I will get the guts later....I am at my heaviest right now and I am miserable. The more I think about it the more I want to eat and the more I eat, the more miserable I get...HELP!! Wish me luck on this new diet pill!:(

HI Angelic1,

Good LUCK!!!

What is Trim Spa? Never even heard of it...
No more sugar cravings - that's great...one more thing to look for in the ingredients is corn starch - that's the one that makes you want to eat more...found this in one of my (former) favorite Frozen Dinners -...sadly it is in most of the quick and easy Frozen Dinners.

Hi Angelica 1,

Nice to meet you. Getting started is the hardest part. It took a commitment on my part to get serious. Every morning I remind myself what I have to do to reach my goal. I am thinking positive and making efforts. I just started 3 days ago. I am not perfect but I do my best.

With 3 children it is hard to take time for yourself but you deserve it. Everyday making good choices will get you what you want. It just takes time, one day after another.

Good luck. Don't give up. Joycee

Trim Spa is the product that Anna Nicole Smith used to lose 70 lbs, so far so good, I have no more sugar cravings and i am a sugar-holic. I also seem to get full faster and not hungry like i use to, the ingredients contain some chromium along with other herbs.

It is hard to take time to my self, my kids are 6 yrs, 4 yrs and 1 yr so i am so busy, right now the baby is sitting on my lap as we speak so it is taking me longer to write than usual! Gotta go feed the troops, loved to hear from you and will enjoy reading the info in the forum once they go to sleep! Good luck to all!

finally they are all asleep, it is my turn. i work 6:30a to 3:00p so i have to get up at 5 am.....loved reading all the info....keep up the great work everybody!

Getting up at 5.00 is pretty early, but it would be good if you could find some time for exercise and if it's only for 10 minutes or so to start - look who's talking:D:D, unless your family keeps you on your feet a lot - that counts as well...
It's great that you don't feel hungry and crave sugar anymore. Hope it stays that way.
Keep it up and keep us posted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back