Weight-Loss New challenge 2-13 thru 2-27

Weight-Loss
Sounds good NL! You noticed I took your advice huh? lol. I'd love to shave 5 or 6 pds off my weight. HOw great would that be!! It would put me almost in the middle of the 170's (although we will have to see w/ tom around the corner)

Korrie you'll totally get there!!! :) C'mon all my wishin and finger crossin for Skyler.. look what it got her.. a 1.5lb loss and a deranged animated dancing graphic from me!! What more could you ask for!! :D

NL- you are too funny. Spreading my loss across other postings :). Thanks!! The amazing thing is that this week is my TOM as well. imagine that. I'm not joining as the past 2 challenges, i lost zero....but good luck to you all!!

Thats too bad skyler :( I wish you the best though !!

TO all the newbies at a challenge, this is how it works....we all get divided up into groups. Then for 2 wks we just really try our best to loose as much weight as possible. Make sure to post support to others and insite to your own progress in your group threads. You can be booted out of the group after 3 days (which means on the 4th day) w/o any posts. This is so you dont' sign up, then blow it off and have your team take a zero for you.

In the past we have had winning groups and biggest looser receive postcards from everyone in the challenge, and although that is real fun, not alot of people end up sending the postcards out. If this is of intrest to everyone, we can do it?

Also, in the past we have kept our weight loss a secret, however w/ the last challenge we did not, and I think it was a big help, so feel free :)

If anyone has any more questions or some advice how to make this challenge different from the others, let me know!!

Also, I plan on holding a "big money challenge" in another month or two, just FYI. Its a 5 wk challenge where we all save up $5 (so its a dollar a week) and whoever wins, gets the money! Could be alot depending on how many people sign up. ANyways, just planning on waiting till its closer to spring so the winner can buy spring clothes!! (or whatever, lol)

Money challenge, I like that. I've always wanted one, but who would I bet? If it's only a person or 2, it's nothing or you risk loosing big. A little cash from a alot of people makes the pot pretty big.

Monday sounds great, to lose 5 pounds would put me around 138, haven't weighed that in about 3 years :eek: , I love the ideas too. Newbride02 you have set it up great. How do the groups work though? Will we post under another thread? I can't wait!:)

Yes, you will have your own group threads. I dont' know if you noticed them in the "club" section. You will get a name. Sometimes we just do "group1,2,"ect Other times we've done colors, or what have you. I guess it'll be a surprise what group names I come up w/ :)

oooh.. so is there a typical goal for this challenge this time around? or just.. to lose what we can? :D I'm so excited about this one!! Tryin to suck Paula in to it too, so she has NO excuse!!! ;)

Also I am wishing for losses for ya Sara and everyone else!! :D

Hey Skyler.. its GREAT news to spread! ;)

Okay, I'm in... definitely need something to get my a** into gear. I'm afraid to even step on the scale cuz I bet I've put five pounds back on! That's okay, I won't let my teammates down! :D

Count me in!! I truly need this to. I definately need something to push me. How does this work. I haven't done a challenge before. Going to lose 30 pounds by June.

Monday

newbride02 said:
What do you guys think, should we start the challenge tommorrow or monday?? There arn't that many joining right now, so thats why I thought we should wait

I think starting monday would be great. I always enjoy starting on a fresh week since then you can count by the week. I am so siked about this. I totally need something new in my life.

I'm glad to hear we have such momentum going!!

Lets just do our best, and loose as much as we can, no set amt :)

Ok well here goes nothing...I'm in! lol I'll ask Greg about it this weekend...but either way I'm in. I'm doing great with exercise so I'm sure that will carry over to the challenge :)

I would love to join in this one if I'm not to late.

Back