New book that I highly suggest you check out

Hey people -

Matthew Perryman. Some of you may know him from other forums as powermandl. I think he even posted here for a brief stint on my invite under pmdilly.

Hands down he is one of the best in the biz when it comes to presenting complex topics in easily understood ways. To boot, he's one of the most knowledgeable guys I've talked to in the fitness industry.

I've been waiting for him to release his book which he's been working on for quite a while. One thing you need to know about Matt is he really despises what the fitness industry has become. Most of the professionals in it operate to fatten their wallets first and worry about integrity second.

In an attempt to shake things up a bit, he actually decided to make his book free. I'm unsure about this as I feel people might devalue the product to a point where they don't take it seriously. This would be a big mistake, however, as anything Matt puts out is typically worth its weight in gold.

If you know me, you know I don't highly recommend other fitness professionals easily. I do Matt, however. So if you do decide to download this book, and you're pleased with the content, I truly do hope you'll be considerate enough to donate what you feel the book is worth.

Help make the fitness industry better by supporting Matt's cause IF you feel it, as well as his book, is worth it.

If you know me, you know I don't highly recommend other fitness professionals easily. I do Matt, however. So if you do decide to download this book, and you're pleased with the content, I truly do hope you'll be considerate enough to donate what you feel the book is worth.

Help make the fitness industry better by supporting Matt's cause IF you feel it, as well as his book, is worth it.

Consider it done. :)

Best regards,

Chillen

as a matter of fact, your first advice to me caused me the most intense pain I have ever felt--- multiple times = ART!!!

OH! WAIT! that set me free from a disablin skydiving accident, and I even went Ironman, and now I am still here a few years later.

i wuz jus teasin!

namaste

Downloaded it and scanned it briefly. So far so good; very interesting book with many points that I incorporate into my workout but did not have the logic behind it which the author elegently put into words.

Will try to print the book on paper back as reading on the comptuer screen hurts my eyes.

Hey Kark... I think you'll enjoy this. It's better than any book you're going to pay for out right now relating to muscle growth... I'll tell you that.

Edit: If you're still active over on JPs forum, why not throw up a link to the download. I know a lot of people over there respected what Matt had to say so I'm sure they'll be interested.

Ah, bugger, I've just spend the last 6 hours trying to download that from the initial link and now I've just done it in about 5 seconds using the link Focus gave

It was a mistake by the author to make it a torrent because a torrent needs

- plenty of seeders
- a large file e.g Ubuntu Linux

It could take that long if there are no seeders. The file is only 1.1 Mb.

Er, yeah, seeders, I totally know what they are

:newbie:

Back