Cohen's Lifestyle ~ New Beginning ~

Prefix for Cohen's Lifestyle

Luvbug

Hi Everyone!

My name is Luvbug. I'm starting my 2nd successful (I know it will be!) Cohen's journey today. I'm here to support and share my journey with the other Cohenites here!

Food will NO longer rule my life -- I will make sure of that!

I've got about 15kg's to lose.. let's go!! :D

Feel free to post in this thread!!

*hugs*
xxx

Day 1 was good. Had a bit of a headache -- but oh well. The first 3 days might be a bit tough, but we all survived it, just gotta do it again :)

Hope u all are doing well! Xx

Good luck LuvBug! My first long term Cohens goal is 30 kgs :D on my second week. If it means enough to us we will do it and conquer it, and for you, again! :)

Thank u so much for the support, MiniMouse and Cate!!

Today is Day 3... And I feel good. Mentally and physically :)
Had headaches yesterday, but I figure it was the kids at school who gave them to me. They are very busy at the moment, since our schools here in SA is closing next Friday! They really know how to work on your nerves lol

Hope everyone has a good day :)
Xx

Hi everyone!!

Due to no internert connection, I couldn't post, but I'm back!!! :D

How are all of you??
Xx

Hi luvbug! It's very quiet in the forum at the moment & I usually feel like I'm talking to myself. I'm going well sweets. Sticking to maintenance fairly well and enjoying life. No internet! Ouch. It is funny what we have trouble coping without. I hardly ever look back but we had nothing like it of course when I was a kid/teenager. I wouldn't wish to live without it now. Are you still sticking to your program? If so, how much have you lost? How are you feeling? How's the love life?
Sending you lots of love, xo Cate

Hey everyone!

Wow.. it's been a long time since I've last posted...
Reason being -- I've been diagnosed with depression. It is genetic and it's make so much sense now... I just COULD NOT stay on Cohen's. I tried and failed..tried and failed..
Now i know why! The serotonin in my brain is too low (happy hormone) and sugar spikes it.. So a week without sugar and I was down in the dumps.

I'm on anti-depressants now and life is great! It balances the hormones in my brain and i don't need sugar anymore! The doctor banned sugar from my diet anyway!

So now I've been on Cohen's for longer than a week now..and it's so EASY now! WOW!! :D

I've lost 3kg so far now.. My life is going great, thx Cate! He is such a darling and he is supporting me sooooo much.
How are you?

Lotsa love,
Luvbug
xxx

Hi sweetie, I'm so glad to hear that you are back on track & feeling better. Also very happy that you have a supportive & loving bf. You deserve that! I'm good Luvbug. Life is pretty good but Winter has arrived a bit early. It got down to -1oC yesterday. Brrr.
Lots of love to you, xoxo Cate

Hi everyone!

Today was a really crappy day, thank goodness it is over... The weather was terrible --- rainy and freezing!!! --- and I felt so down.

Luckily, one the other hand, I'm now down 4.2kgs :)
I must up my water intake, though.

Thank u, Cate -- ur such a darling! It is freezing here, as well!! Wow! Struggling to drink all the water.

Hope u all have a good day xx
Lotsa love!!

Hi luvbug, it's crazy that we let the weather affect us so but it does. It's really overcast here & I was starting to feel sorry for myself until I got a call from my OS & grand-kids. Congrats on the weight-loss! Get that water into you sweets- drink it warm if necessary. It goes down easier.
Sending you lots of love, xoxo Cate.

Hi everyone!

Down 5.7kg now...yay!!! I have bronchitis, though and the doc told me to up my carbs till I'm better... Oh well :) VERY cold here!!!

Hi luvbug. That's no good sweets, having brochitis. How are extra Carbs meant to help? It's cold here too. Brrr. C'mon Spring! Sending you lots of love, xo Cate

Hi Cate.

Apparently my body needs the "easy" calories, since my body needs extra calories to fight the disease. Who knows. But it is working lol
I feel much better than yesterday. I am only doing the carb thing for 2 days, though..
Then back to Cohen's -- I will fix the damage in 2 - 3 days, no worries. But u shouldn't play with Bronchitis..since it could mean Ammonia :/

It is 10 max here today! Crazy! Luckily I'm in bed :D

Only 14kg to go!!! ;)

Have a great Cohen's day all xx

Hi sweets. I'm glad you're feeling a bit better. I have had Pneumonia twice, when I had Influenza & it is awful. It's so exhausting. Take care xoxo Cate

It is very exhausting, Cate.. Wow. And my antibiotics are finished now.
I wonder whether I must go back to the doctor tomorrow... I still feel so tired and dead.

*hugs*
Xxx

Yes Luvbug. Please do. You must make sure that you're ok. Big hugs back to you sweets, xoxo Cate

Hi Luvbug, I'm thinking of you sweetie & hoping you're doing ok. Lots of love, xoxo Cate

Back