Need to tone up everywhere, esp. legs + thighs!

Hi! I need some advice on general toning up, with particular emphasis on my legs and thighs. They've got no muscle definition to speak of (don't even get me started on the pooches of fat on my upper thighs starting... ack) so... calves would be nice. :)

I don't have access to a gym. All I've got are my running shoes, my 16-flight building, and the endurance of an infant (I'm working on that).

Oh, and defined abs would be nice. :) Hopefully Ab Ripper X and some cardio will help me out on that!

Any machine-free exercises you can offer a weakling to buff up a little? Thanks! I appreciate it! Or even criticism. I'm working on building a tougher skin toward that. :p

5'2"
105lbs
30.5/25/35.5

Attachments

• IMG_0627.jpg
    IMG_0627.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 6,851
  • IMG_0636.jpg
    IMG_0636.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 9,197
  • IMG_0634.jpg
    IMG_0634.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 16,602
Well I don't use a gym so I focus on HIIT (high intensity interval training). This includes sprinting (kness up) on the spot for 1 min then go and do pushups till failure, then to squats (you get the picture). After my workouts my metabolism rate is spiked up so I burn lots of fat.

Your steps sound like a plan. Just take your time running up those stairs. You can do searches on youtube for HIIT training. Forget about doing cardio for 30 mins on a thread mill. You'll have more success with HIIT and you will feel good after.

Also 6 small meals a day. Right nutrition + right workout = desired body.

Back