Need to lose weight :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucy_1990

I'm just knew to this site, but i was wondering what was the best way to lose weight. Like what diet is best to go on, or what programme to follow. I have no idea where to start other than just starving myself. please help

Hey Lucy
Go to the nutrition section of this forum, and read the stickies. They really helped me formulate my plan. I'm calorie counting every day and also trying to eat a bit more protein than I normally would. I track all my food each day using an online tool (fitday.com is a good one but there are others).

Also read some of the diaries in the Diet and motivation section to see what others are doing. Its quite good to start your own diary as people will answer questions that you have.

good luck
anna

In my opinion, I think diets are the worst thing, especially starving via a huge calorie defecit, because once you come off it, and resume your normal eating habits, its just going to be a wasted effort as you'll gain all that fat. And during that period of dieting, you're probably burning muscle mass as energy, as well as a little amount of fat because of "starvation mode" (reduced metabolism due to a calorie defecit).

I think if you're going to change your eating habits, change them permenantly. For example eating 5 healthy, balanced meals a day, spaced out between 2-3 hours will keep your metabolism constantly high compared to if you just had 3 meals, and this will burn more energy/fat whatever. However the progress depends on what you eat exactly, and your portion sizes.

For example, my old diet when I was overweight was;
. Breakfast - 2 fried scrambled eggs on 2 slices of toast w/ semi-skimmed milk
. Lunch - Chicken curry with white rice or bread (an entire plate!!)
. Dinner - Leftover chicken curry with white rice or bread

And now i've made HUGE changes, and noticed a HUGE difference in appearence
. Breakfast - 2 poached eggs (1 whole, 1 white) on a slice of wholemeal bread. Multivitamins with a glass of water
. Snack - Handful of cashew nuts with water
. Post-workout - A banana and whey protein
. Lunch - Chicken with peas/carrots/brocolli with water
. Snack 2 - Handful of cashew nuts with water
. Dinner - Chicken with peas/carrots/brocolli with water

Fast Weight Loss Tips

I'm just knew to this site, but i was wondering what was the best way to lose weight. Like what diet is best to go on, or what programme to follow. I have no idea where to start other than just starving myself. please help

Hi Lucy,

Here are some fast and easy weight loss tips to help you lose the weight and get thin in less time. Weight loss is essential for women as those who lose weight will look better, feel better and be healthier overall. If you want to achieve these goals, losing some extra weight is a great starting point to pursue.

Weight loss requires hard work, commitment and desired goal. The only way to lose body fat and to achieve this you have to:

· Drink plenty of water
· Do regular cardio exercise
· Consume healthy & low-calorie diet

There are many ways you can try to lose weight. Don’t just waste your hard-earned money on worthless fat-loss products. We have created solutions for helping frustrated people like you to achieve your weight loss goals.

1. Drink plenty of water: Consuming water in high quantity keeps you feeling full and helps to check your appetite. Drinking a glass of warm water on waking up in the morning has been found to be very beneficial for weight loss. Drink water at least 30 minutes before and after meals.

2. Do regular cardio exercise: Do some aerobic exercise like walking, jogging, cycling, skipping about 20-30 minutes and 3-4 times a week. These exercises will help you to increase metabolic rate, causing your body to burn up all stored fat. To promote a high metabolism and avoid fat being stored on your body you must eat the food having low calorie! We have progressive abdominal program that will build strong quality abdominal, which will look firm and sexy when you get the layer of fat reduced.

3. Consume healthy & low-calorie diet: Salad is a good low calorie meal especially for dinner as it is light and can be easily digested. Try eating fruits before your meals, which will further help you to decrease your capacity of eating much. This tip is great for quick weight loss. You can add protein to your meals and snacks. Protein is key that can help you control fat.

LINK REMOVED

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Lucy, i lost 21 lbs in the last month on my plan. I had friends doing it for the past year , but i thought it was just another weight loss scam. Let me know if your interested ill give you the details

Hey Lucy, i lost 21 lbs in the last month on my plan. I had friends doing it for the past year , but i thought it was just another weight loss scam. Let me know if your interested ill give you the details

Your more than welcome to share you details here on the forum so others can see it as well. Not that you are...but the "email me for info" is included in what we consider spamming. So if you have info to share, please do so everyone else can read :)

If you need to lose Your weight,there are some very simple & useful Tips,If you go with these weight losing Tips you definitely got the result after few months.
you Feel that you are reducing your fats.
Find out how many calories you need
Eat at least 5 servings of fruits and vegetables per day
Do not forget to take your meal at time
Do more exercise like Jogging,swiming,etc
Work out In gym under a Trainer of gym.
Drink more and more water as you drink.
Keep a food chart,Take your meal according to this chart.

Last edited:
Hey courageous Lucy! I wish you all the best of luck in your journey. if you ever need some help or need some advice feel free to message me ok.

Tom

I can help you by reminding you that every person is different, therefore, every diet plan has different results for every person, because we don't have the same metabolism, and what works for someone else , may not work for you. Also, just going into "starvation mode" it's not a good idea, because our body will always crave for food and you'll eventually give up and will eat everything that you stopped eating before.

For me a good formula for your perfect plan is conformed by the folloing:

- The right MENTAL attitude (your desire and motivation) +
- The right kind of food an frequency ( a.k.a. Diet) +
- The right routine (workout system and rest cycle)

Your job is to find the right one of each of these aspects FOR YOU, you have to make your research. I know it's tempting to try to find out an easy solution, but that hardly ever works, just ask anyone around here how many hove found a Super-simple solution that it's currently working. So that's what I suggest, there are many resources around with this information and you must put the work, it will allow you to know yourself and what works for you, and after all, only you are responsible for you body in this life... think about that...

Hope it helps and best of luck for you :)

A lot of people eat unhealthy snacks like candy bars, chips, junk food etc. It is difficult to give up this habit quickly.

So, a wise thing is to replace the snacks with something healthier. This can make a huge difference to your weight...

the first thing is you have to worried about your diet.The word diet doesn't just refer to a reduction in eating. It also means adjusting your diet to include more of the things you need and less of the things you don't. A balanced diet is going to be key in order to losing stomach fat. Your body stores energy in two ways: glycogen and fat. Glycogen is stored in your muscles and liver.and the second thing you have to avoid junk food.Junk food is not good for health Because It have too much oil, too much salt, too much sugar and too much fat. We try to avoid take The Junk Food.In the Junk Food There are So Much Citric Acid in this. so avoid this.when you do this.you will get a fit body.so do as i say.

Hi everyone, I am newbie in this forum and this is the first topic which I can read. I can read all the post and I think these all are very helpful and useful for everyone who are land up here. I have also like to give my opinion here.
If you want to lose weight the yoga's and a good fitness diet is very great option for you. You can also get the help by a fitness trainer.
Good luck!!!

When it comes to how to losing weight and getting tight abdominals many people are not bothered about seeking a natural way to lose belly fat. Most will do anything to remove unsightly fat, from surgery to slimming pills.and its very harmful to their health so i prefered workout to do the thing.and i also suggest you to be stay away from this.

Hi, loosing weight in very short time can be harmful for your body; it could do many harmful effects on your health, so go slowly and follow proper guidance given by expert. Good luck!

When it comes to how to losing weight and getting tight abdominals many people are not bothered about seeking a (link removed). Most will do anything to remove unsightly fat, from surgery to slimming pills.and its very harmful to their health so i prefered workout to do the thing.and i also suggest you to be stay away from this.

Ebook

Have you tried witn a Weight Loss Ebook ? I Heard that this one Ebook helped a lot of people lose weight. But all I know for sure is, whatever you do, do not use any pills and do not starve to death ! It won't help. You have to find a method that will work for you without having to starve or to take any kind of meds that will just harm you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back