Need some advice

:)

Hi, I have just turned 16, im 5'10" tall and I weigh 10 stone.
It is an average weight for someone my height, but my body is out of proportion... I have really thin arms, face and the rest of the top half of my body is thin, but my thighs, calfs etc. are chubby. I have been on a diet and i have tried a variety of exercises, but the weight still comes off the places where I don't need to to like my arms.

Any suggestions what I can do?

:(

what kinds of exercising are you doing?

I walk for 45 minutes, use a stepper and lots of weight machines for the lower part of my body about 4 times a week...

For breakfast i have toast, for lunch salad or a sandwich and for dinner i have summet low in fat like brown rice n stuff like that. for snacks fruit.

I have your same problem except I'm 5'5 - 130 lbs. I can't seem to lose the flabb off the back of my thighs. I'm also trying to tone up my butt to make it big but tight. I have been doing 30 mins on a stair stepper - which burns 400 cals., 30 mins walking at 4.0 mph on an 8.0 incline which burns 300 cals, and the elliptical at 30 mins and another 300 cals. Which is a 1000 cal burn off. I also do that machine where you push your leg back and it tightens your behind. Running might do you some good as well to ....it is excellent for toning of the legs.

I have excellent legs except for that part of my back thigh.
Most people say to do plenty of squats and lunges.

Im your age, your height and funnily enough your weight. is average. i have aproblem in that i live in cyprus and its nearly summer!!! time for bikinis!!! i need to lose the fat on my bum thighs and build up my legs a little. i have started skipping. choose an albumb you really like, i listen to a compelation one with different beats and tempos, and all you do is sing and skip! only do every other song though as it completely tires you out! dont expect to get the whole albim done, but you'll gradually notice that you can last for more songs. its fun too. hope this helps, big hug el x

Back