Need motivation/mentor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hankthetank94

Hey all, I am looking for a mentor/motivator to help me through these next 3 months. I'm 5'10 182.2 lbs and a guy. Basically I'm trying to get down to 155-160lbs, which means I'll have to lose roughly 20 pounds. I know I can do it as it is not a too big of a weight-loss 'feat', but a feat nonetheless! Anyways, please comment with something to get me going/started or maybe a reply of a member that would be glad to mentor me!

Any advice/responses are much appreciated.

regards,

Hankthetank94

Good luck for your journey! You are lucky its only 20lbs

My name is Evelyn Hall-Harris, and trust, I know how annoying those last 20-30lbs can be because I've struggled with losing them. I own a medical practice in Petersburg, VA that specializes in holistic and all natural weight loss, and I finally decided to exercise my own principles in order to get this weight off!

Here's our Healthy Living blog. We update regularly with diet and exercise tips, including recipes for healthy (yet delicious and non-boring) meals, and good workouts that'll really get the pounds off.

www.thealliancefamilypractice.com

Please visit regularly and stay committed and I promise you'll see results! :)

If you have any questions about anything, feel free to email me (alliancefamilypractice@gmail.com) or ask questions on our Facebook page (www.facebook.com/AllianceFamilyPracticePC) and I'll answer right away!

I'm not trying to lure you in to join any kind of weight loss program or pay anything. This is all free! I'm just passionate about seeing people get off stubborn weight and being happy with themselves again! Let me know if you have any questions. Congrats on your new journey!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back