NEED HELP! :(

Chelsea19

AOkay so I'm 19 years old and 345 lbs I know a lot right, it sucks and I tried a lot of things to help myself but nothing works. Example weight watchers: -20 lbs countless gyms: not effective nutritionist: not effective herbal magic x2: -25lbs first time second time not effective. I'm tired of trying so I went to see an endocrinologist who told me I had a genetic disorder which was heartbreaking because I feel like my life is over and I'm going to be fat forever. I feel like I'm trapped inside my own body, I feel like a drug addict who keeps relapsing :( every time I try something different my body says no your still
Hungry. I want to lose weight I really do and my last option is surgery, and not even the la
Band I need an irreversible gastric sleeve which takes out 75% of my stomach and I'm not ready for that at all. I'm tired of being fat and hungry all the time so I was wondering if anyone out there can help me? I need some sort of other option to try. I have little to no friends, no self confidence, no self esteem, I'm afraid to walk outside and it's pathetic. I'm currently working with a personal trainer since January and If it wasn't for the exercising I would be close to 400lbs and it hurts me a lot to work out 4-5 times per week and not have results because I cant seem to follow an eating plan. I try I really do but then something always says no you cant do it, and I eat junk food like binge eat!! Someone please help!

Back