Need Help Getting Motivated

brisevole

I've done the eating healthy and exercising before and looked and felt fabulous! The only problem is, once I met met spouse I stopped focusing on myself so much. I am now at the heaviest weight I have ever been at, feel crappy, and want to change this. The problem is I feel a serious lack of motivation. my spouse is amazing and of course loves me for who I am, but is not someone I can count on to be a motivational workout buddy. That is perfectly fine though because I know I have to find the motivation within myself.... just can't find it this time around. Anyone struggle with this? Thanks in advance!

Relationship weight is no joke lol. It's super hard to lose weight when you're eating yummy food with your parter often. Maybe try looking at old pics before the weight gain to remind yourself of the potential.

I've done the eating healthy and exercising before and looked and felt fabulous! The only problem is, once I met met spouse I stopped focusing on myself so much. I am now at the heaviest weight I have ever been at, feel crappy, and want to change this. The problem is I feel a serious lack of motivation. my spouse is amazing and of course loves me for who I am, but is not someone I can count on to be a motivational workout buddy. That is perfectly fine though because I know I have to find the motivation within myself.... just can't find it this time around. Anyone struggle with this? Thanks in advance!
This is completely understandable, but you are right. YOU have to find that motivation with in yourself. Just eat healthy like you did before and exercise when you have time. If you really want to change you have to make that change. :)

Hi, it sounds like we are in the same boat. I know what to do but just keep falling off the wagon, if you know what I mean. Maybe we can help each other.:blush5:

Back