need help choosing a product

So i am looking for a good multivitamin. I am 41 yr old male.
a few items i have to consider when choosing.

1. I don't want to have to take 12 pills a day 1 or 2 would be great.
2. i have poor eating habits
3. a little boost in energy through out the day would good
4. I would like something that includes sexual wellness supplements

I have taken G N C Mega M and it seem to be ok for a multi but did not include prostate and sexual wellness and trying to compare those products they sell are next to impossible. If anyone can suggest some products to look at that would be great. I have almost decided on the mega M E N 50

TIA

1) Enhanced Energy One-A-Day by Kal
2) Multi-One by Paradise Herbs

Hi,

I am 32 year old male, I am using Syntol AMD supplements for my yeast problem. I brought few days ago, now I feel ok, I brought this website enzymesuperstore.com. I want to know how dangerous yeast problem in a human body?

Personally I am not a fan of GNC
In fact I am surprised they are still in business.
Even with their special sales and discount plans they are more expensive than other reliable sellers like Bodybuilding.com or even Amazon.com now.

I personally like the Optimum Nutrition Opti-Men for a multi

But honestly, if you are also interested in the other things you mention don't expect a single supplement to meet all your needs -
Weight loss after 40 as well as other aging effects become more of a challenge from this point on.
Expect to take 6 pills per day or so including in this case something like the following (also includes some lifestyle changes listed here )

Eat several servings of Broccoli or Cauliflower daily
Supplemental Zinc via ZMA tablets at bedtime
Resveratrol supplementation
Deer Velvet Antler (IGF-1) supplementation
Tribulus terrestris supplementation
d-Aspartic acid supplementation
Saw Palmetto supplementation
Avoid eating Grapefruit
Wear boxer shorts instead of tight fitting brief-style underwear
Lose as much excess body fat as possible around the middle
Use moderately heavy weights when performing large compound exercises like Bench Press, Leg Press, and Seated Rowing motions.

Michael Spitzer - Author - FITNESS at 40, 50, 60 and BEYOND

I am not going to insult anyone here by pretending to have the faintest idea on new supplements, I find it easier to simply eat within reasonable balance, not macro managed, very vague high level.
The sexual health bit was a theme so this is to help out there. I learned a bit about this when my son started asking why his penis was becoming hard, and he doesn't accept wooly answers so I had to learn about the science behind the male erection and explain it to a 7 year old. this by comparison is a breeze.
There are hormonal shifts etc. but when you break it down to physical capability to obtain and maintain an erection it comes down to blood pressure and the bodies ability to control it.
The penis is a sack of fat, tendons and blood vessels. Blood gets pumped in under pressure providing bulk and stretching the tendons to make it firm.
If you have high blood pressure the body will be less able to handle the additional increase in pressure required to obtain an erection and if it does manage that the additional blood pressure from activity will send it to far and the body will reduce this for safety, so maintaining it is less likely.
There is no pill that will automatically resolve this because reducing blood pressure overall will make the situation more difficult and taking something that will elevate it short term become dangerous for reasons too numerous to list here.
The resolution is simple to say and the last thing most want to hear. Get your blood pressure under control. Eat sensibly, it really isn't as difficult as most think, there is no need to eat 1/4 guava from the hills of Kilimanjaro twice a day etc. it's just balance, adding stuff like Mike's broccoli or similar if you don't already, looking at a food pyramid and seeing your diet is roughly in there not the wrong way up.
Do some activity, it doesn't have to be marathon and strongman level combined but find stuff you enjoy that gets your heart working hard a few times a week at least. The sort of stuff doctors will tell you to do to avoid dying keeps your nocturnal relationships healthier too.
There is a reason wives of old fitness freaks are often smiling. It isn't due to dietary supplements. One wife of a 60 year old biathlete I used to know was less than subtle about why they were so happily married and always said the key to a happy sex life was marry a stamina athlete. Her husband was a very quiet character who never reacted to such remarks, he'd been hearing it for decades.

As Old Man indicates, sexual function issues are often and indicator of a vascular problem and not simply a low hormone problem.

Many men with function problems end up learning they also have some cardiovascular issues developing.

So seriously, male performance kind of acts like a "health barometer" in many ways.

You may want to consider a full physical workup and exam to learn where you really stand before putting together an action plan --- so you are dealing with facts and not theoreticals.

Michael Spitzer - Author - FITNESS at 40, 50, 60 and BEYOND

Right now you gotta learn more about what sort of vitamins you are looking for and what is the exact need of yours,There are a lot of websites where you can fine what you need right now,But depends on your situation i mean what suits in you in terms of your medication.A lot of online buying websites are there and you can easily get your stuff from them its a very appropriate source of getting it in a very decent price.

Back