Need Help and Possible Workout Partner

Status
Not open for further replies.

kstephy

Hello! My name is Stephanie and I have a baby boy named Jackson. He is 9 months old and I am loving every minute of being a first time mom. I am also getting married in October, and would love to finish loosing the baby weight and tone up. I don't need to loose a ton of weight, but I def need to work on it. I just feel so uncomfortable with myself for the first time in my life and I feel that this would really help me feel good about myself again. I have always been in sports or dance, where it is a group setting and I was either teaching it, or had someone there to get my butt into gear. :) I feel at such a lost just going to the gym and on my own. I just got a job at a local gym in Asheville, NC and have a free membership now, but I don't know what to do with myself. Any tips on exercises or anyone in the area that would like to be a workout buddy?

Thanks in advance for the help! :)

Hello Steph, I read your post and I though I should help you in any way I can. I believe there are a lot of ways on how to lose weight fast for free. Having a healthy lifestyle is a good way on how to lose weight fast. Losing weight doesn't mean you have to become a member on an expensive gym. There are a lot free form of exercise you can do. Here are some things that you could do for free.

First step is to change your meal plans. You should count the number of calorie, but if you are to timid to do so then you should consider these:

1. Have at least 2 to 3 serving of fruits and vegetables a day
2. Avoid eating processed foods and drinks
3.Drink more water (8 to 10 glasses a day)
4.Eat more often during the day - Eating more often during the day doesn't exactly mean that you should eat more.
But instead eat 5 smaller meals a day. Eating more often increase your metabolism rate. Making your body a fat burning machine.
5. Do exercises - A healthy meal plan combined with a great exercise regime is a great way to fight off unwanted fats. A great way to start your exercise is to run on a tread mill or at your local park for about 30 minutes. Jogging or fast walking would do, as long as you could do it for 30 minutes. These are just the few of many ways on how to lose weight fast for free. A minor change or small addition in your lifestyle could go a long way. Motivation and dedication is the key for you to succeed on losing all of those unwanted weight. You should not let anything stand in your way.

I hope those few tips will help achieve your weight loss goal before your wedding day, good luck to you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back