my story

well i started doing boxing in april 2003 i weighed 160 lbs then i enjoyed sparing with people, but i would lose cuz i had no endurance.. so i started jogging
and i really liked jogging.. the high feeling you get when u get back home n take a shower.. and just lie on the couch. feeling uve done good. u ever get thaT? i also stoped eating all the junk food..i was eating a bag of chips in 1 sitting.. (teh big ones)
then i had weight lifting class in school so i started working out.. my abs where always strong even when i was fat.. i would do 75 situps in 60 seconds! anyways i was at 145 lbs for a while.. i started hanging out with teh rong people and i started smokin weed.. which made me eat a lot.. lol so i got back up 2 150+ or so but.. heres teh story.. lol
i was in jrotc and we had a physical we had to take.. we had to run a mile in 8 mins.. the day b4 i was smoking like crazy.. and when i ran that mile u could hear my breathing was really corrupted
so i decided to stop treating my body liek this and i started working out more often.. and running more..
then i droped down to 127 lbs my lowest.. but i didnt have any muscle really... i was working out on and off after that.. till this summer
Jul1905.jpg

then
Sample_1.jpg
after the summer
1 month ago+
21.jpg

3 weeks ago
Sample_3.jpg

and now
Sample_22.jpg
(1 week ago) i lost a lot of BF being on the cross country team after 2 weeks of cc i started noticing my abs when i pulled then fat down.. i had a 6 pack.. ehhe
but now i got the fat off.. im working my abs twice a week and i do cardio 3-4 times a week now..\
and im weight traniing monday-friday
hope u liked my detailed story! :-D

Back