My starter pics

I just started working out 2 weeks ago for the first time in my life. I plan on taking this very seriously. I want to stay a part of this forum for the duration. I want to see were i am now compared to months down the road. I am 6'3" 210lbs 20% body fat. I work out 4 days a week 2 hours a day. I want to be 190lbs 11% or so body fat and alot more muscle. That would make me very happy. I think i'm becoming obsessed with fitness. I have somewhat a obsessive persona. We'll see where it gets me. I hope somewhere in very good shape. I think i have pretty good potential? Flame on!

its a good start. keep us posted and don't be afraid to ask questions either...it will help alot when it comes to reaching your goals. Good Luck

looks pretty good for a start. ur gonna be in great shape if you follow the ABCs of body building. good luck and work hard bub.

knowledge?! know-how!? WTF are those?

i can tell you if i think you are doing something stupid...or if you are doing it right. But as for those two.....i'm not too sure about that

welcome aboard, i think im taking fitness/lifting as serious as you. I've been going since July 5th (yes i know the date =D) and since there I have become more and more obsessed, its not a chore, its fun :). Yet still, Im far from my goal, basically cuz i started from nothing much in strength, i was strong for my friends, but then again, that was nothing

Donny said:
welcome aboard, i think im taking fitness/lifting as serious as you. I've been going since July 5th (yes i know the date =D) and since there I have become more and more obsessed, its not a chore, its fun :). Yet still, Im far from my goal, basically cuz i started from nothing much in strength, i was strong for my friends, but then again, that was nothing
I'm not starting to strong right now. I worked at UPS for 2 years and that put some meat on me. But i only bench 160. I want to get decently large, but just in really good shape for the ladies :D (definetly for myself too), but who doesnt want women to look at you. I think i have some genetic potential my grandpa is 60 years old and benches 250lbs and at 40 was HUGE. My dad was a big guy, he benched over 300 in his 20's. I think its time to keep the family tradition going. I should post some pics of my grandpa at 40 it will blow your mind hahaha.

Back