My legs/bum don't match my torso

Status
Not open for further replies.

PDM31

For as long as I can remember now I've had far bigger legs than I want.

It literally hinders every part of my day, I hate the way jeans look, they are always tight around the thighs and calfs and it's like I've got two different bodies.

I've attached a picture so you can see. My diet isn't the greatest at times I'll admit, but I do exercise regularly. I either run 3 mile 3-4 times per week or recently I've just done the insanity program. It seems no matter what I do my legs stay the same.

I could probably do with losing a stone or so at the moment but I'm wondering if anyone can recommend what I can do to bring my legs back in proportion to the top half of my body.

Attachments

• Webp.net-compress-image.jpg
    Webp.net-compress-image.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 11
Firstly your legs are not out of proportion, despite the excess fat. You need to clean up your diet, you cannot exercise away a bad diet, once you begin to peel away the fat you will start to look less pudgy. If then you still feel the need to loose leg size the you need to stop doing any leg based exercise and do a properly designed upper body lifting routing with good nutrition.

I can see where you're coming from but the "mismatch" is very small to my eyes. We tend to focus on things we don't like about ourselves and after a while our eyes start seeing what our brain tell them to expect. You look perfectly normal. If you want a heavier upper body anyway: listen to Tru. If you want your legs to look thinner: lose weight. But most of all: try stsnding a little further away from the mirror and practice looking at the things you like instead of the things that upset you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back