My Journey to a Slimmer Me :) Start; August 23rd, 2011

~~*Recent Pics*~~Sorry guys for the late response!!!! I got off track and was busy with partying for awhile there (no good, too much beer) & then got sick with Mono (well not 100% sure but I had every single symptom)!!! so i was down and out for a week with that sickness! -_____- But here are some recent pictures;

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Below;These 2 pics are 2yrs apart

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Below; again 2yrs apart

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Below; these two pics are ~2months~ apart

Heya Jamie!

Great update! Thanks for keeping us posted with your progress! :)

Looking great, but yeah, I know all about indulging in too much partying! haha - it can really inhibit your progression.

Glad to see you back and I hope you're feeling better! :]

~~~PICS~~~my body always looks different in certain clothes...I can look thinner, and I can look bigger but no matter what I like myself :) just working on improving so I won't be as hot this summer and also so I can be healthier and a more fit mom ;)

QUESTION & pics!!!

So, the first one was taken Aug2011 & the 2nd was taken today, I am not 100% sure if there is any difference or if I am bigger now then I was in AUG...what do you guys think??? I think I look a tad bigger in recent picture...wider. So it's time I commit 100% to my exercise!!!

Jamie,

You still look great, but you have to remember that you "fell off the wagon" so to speak.

My body does the same thing to me, even if I'm off track for just a little while. It's very easy to gain. Just keep the diet as clean as you possibly can and get to the gym! :D

Keep your head up, you can do this.

THANK YOU!!!!! I swear I just can't seem to get into the groove of things. My weight loss has been at a standstill FOREVER it seems. UGH, it use to be semi easy to drop the weight. I have been dealing with so much crap and I can't seem to just stick with a healthy eating plan or exercise regimen. I have yo-yo dieted for YEARS, maybe my metabolism is just dead lol idk #feelinghopeless

oy have i been messing up!!! almost 2 weeks of uncontrolled fast food eating...spent so much damn money!!! idk what's been wrong with me, it's horrible. Back on track today thank GOD

***UPDATE***

Been doing damn good w exercise and eating in moderation...usually I work out an hour a day!!!!! 3weeks of doing good...and if i slip up i get right back on track the next day:):)

I've just finished my first 90 Day Challenge. I lost 53 lbs in 90 days and I went from 34% Body fat down to 14% Body fat. My wife went from just having a baby to competing in the Gold's Classic and placed 1st place in fitness! Learn how w did it by going to www.90daysforanewyou.com Thanks, Jeremiah and Valerie Barnett

So great, Jamie! You can really see the change around your belly area!
smile.gif

Glad you're doing well!

Keep up the great work! :hurray:

Thanks frogged...it's been a slowwwwwwwww process this year! My bday is right around the corner(Aug7th), so that gives me 2 weeks to try and lose a little weight before then and to really try hard!! I am especially working on becoming less wide~and I really hope to focus more on this journey then I have been the last 11months!

**UPDATE; still doing great with diet and exercise...i can tell i'm losing, but i'm not telling anyone i'm on a diet this time, just going to wait for some1 to tell me i look like i'm losing weight ;)

Back