My goals to get my body image in better shape

My goals in fitness are not to look huge like most goals are.

All i want to be able to do, is to get a body on the level of David Beckham, or on the level of what George Clooney has in the American.

I want to work my way up to this, and to be able to maintain it for years.

How can i do this? Can I do this with bodyweight training at home? Neither guys are massive, nor buff either.

I can give you a bit of information on becks.

You'll need to pay very high attention to your nutrition to achieve what you're looking for. Low body fat % and lean muscle mass. Tons of cardio for becks as he's a professional footballer; especially when he was younger playing on the right wing before moving to central midfield. That position (RW) is all about running up and down the pitch with offensive and defensive responsibilities. You need a huge engine to be able to do that.. endless jogging / running and sprinting.

I have no knowledge about what his anaerobic workouts are like but they're probably high reps.

I can give you a bit of information on becks.

You'll need to pay very high attention to your nutrition to achieve what you're looking for. Low body fat % and lean muscle mass. Tons of cardio for becks as he's a professional footballer; especially when he was younger playing on the right wing before moving to central midfield. That position (RW) is all about running up and down the pitch with offensive and defensive responsibilities. You need a huge engine to be able to do that.. endless jogging / running and sprinting.

I have no knowledge about what his anaerobic workouts are like but they're probably high reps.

Thanks man!

When you say high reps, could bodyweight exercises be alright for this since you can work your way up to high reps with those, and make them harder i.e. using a weighted vest, slow reps, elevation, modifications, etc.?

My problem is, i'm already skinny at the moment naturally, high metabolism, so i don't want to run too much at the time being or i'll look even worse and be told i look sick lol.

bodyweight exercises are always alright; unless you're injured or extremely out of shape and should go see a doctor before trying to change your lifestyle completely.

If you believe that you should gain some weight maybe try some protein stuff but that really isnt my area of expertise. I play footy and i'm always trying to stay lean and mean

Back