My before pics

hey sara!! i'm seriously impressed with your courage - i have my 'before' pics on my computer but i look SO horrendous in them that i'm afraid to post them!!! seriously - they're frightening. you look great!!! plus you're on your way to a healthier you. that's awesome!

That looks to be all baby weight... Your baby is only 6 weeks? You look great. You will work that off in no time.

You look GREAT ... you just had a baby! my goodness!!! Good luck w/ losing weight :) we are all here to support you!!!

Thanks. I don't feel I look great....but I will. A hair straightner and a little make up go a long way too. Should have done that for my close up.

oh my you sure look good for just having a baby!! It sure does look like baby weight to me...not trying to discourage you from dieting, but in time i'm sure some of the baby weight will go away on its own.

yeah, definitely the baby weight. But hey, it cant hurt to keep doing what youre doing. I think it oughta speed things right along. You're built a lot like me. Im an "apple" in the sense of having thickness in the middle but legs and arms arent too bad. And my face too.

I have a feeling when you hit goal, you are going to look stunning! You do have that kinda tired mama look to you. Bless your heart. Its such hard work, when their tiny. I cant even use the 'baby fat' excuse, my daughter turns 7 tomorrow:D

Here's a wedding pic. I think I don't look so bad here. (I need to redeem myself after that close up) If you want to see all my wedding pics,

Never mind the pic showed up HUGE

Last edited:
AHH Sara --- You are my goal!!! So don't feel tooo bad about yourself. One day I hope to look as "bad" ;) as you do :) . I am working up the courage to post any pictures

Maew

you should feel good about those pics, i was WAY bigger than that after my kids! :eek:

Sara you are beautiful and he's cute too;) Is this your first baby. Congrats and you will be back in shape in no time, after the 2nd and 3rd i't gets a lil harder.

You look awesome and your family is adorable. You will be back in shape in no time at all.... Its going to be a great year

It's a jump...I'm just looking forward to people saying "wow, you've lost so much!"

Back